CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In desperate search for Creme of Nature Conditioner

3 posters

Go down

In desperate search for Creme of Nature Conditioner Empty In desperate search for Creme of Nature Conditioner

Post by Sylkifine 18th March 2010, 3:48 pm

Hey ladies!!!

I have been looking for the old formula Creme of Nature conditioner....it comes in a creme-colored bottle, and has green writing.

I know this specific product line is discontinued, but I know some places are still selling them.

I got the shampoo, but I NEED the conditioner....lol lol

Ladies....help?!

Sylkifine

Back to top Go down

In desperate search for Creme of Nature Conditioner Empty Re: In desperate search for Creme of Nature Conditioner

Post by Sylkifine 18th March 2010, 6:55 pm

No one?!?!?!?!

Sylkifine

Back to top Go down

In desperate search for Creme of Nature Conditioner Empty Re: In desperate search for Creme of Nature Conditioner

Post by elleeccentric 18th March 2010, 6:58 pm

i dont think the product changed, i think they just changed the look of the bottle. correct me if i'm wrong...
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylkifine 18th March 2010, 7:02 pm

Yep....the product has changed....a BIG difference too...lol

Sylkifine

Back to top Go down

Post by elleeccentric 18th March 2010, 7:08 pm

really?... has it gotten better or worse?
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylkifine 19th March 2010, 1:37 pm

Yes ma'am....it know contains sulfates of all sorts, and kicked out all the good nutrients to the bottom of the ingredient list.

I have been trying to work without the sulfates cause I have been suffering from severe itching. And, I think those shampoos are contributing to it due to the drying factor.

Sylkifine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylkifine 27th March 2010, 10:00 pm

Nobody knows?!?!? lol lol

Sylkifine

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 30th March 2010, 12:06 am

try your local beauty supply store. they should have it. the one i go to here has the old ones still.
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down