CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My CN Girls inspired me to BIG CHOP early!!!

+12
CurlsGalore
Intelligentbeauty
baby-dee04
NubieNatty
bholmes87
Poundcake921
Ameenah
sweetdrk1
jlowman1
LadyMika
CrissyQ
jamaicanmecurly
16 posters

Go down

My CN Girls inspired me to BIG CHOP early!!! Empty My CN Girls inspired me to BIG CHOP early!!!

Post by jamaicanmecurly 14th March 2010, 11:56 am

Honestly ladies, I could not have done this without you all... especially those who have BC'd in the last couple weeks (intelligentbeauty, lexibugg, etc). I was supposed to transition till November 2010 but I just couldn't wait any longer!!! I was getting so envious when I would sign on and see that another CN lady had big chopped and I just had the itch. haha.

I had two friends help me and they were a great team. And I love it!!! Here are some pics. Now I need to start reading up and watching videos on how to take care of a TWA!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jamaicanmecurly on 14th March 2010, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
jamaicanmecurly
jamaicanmecurly

http://thirtysomethingandsearching.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

My CN Girls inspired me to BIG CHOP early!!! Empty Re: My CN Girls inspired me to BIG CHOP early!!!

Post by CrissyQ 14th March 2010, 12:22 pm

You look great. how did you get it so curly?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

My CN Girls inspired me to BIG CHOP early!!! Empty Re: My CN Girls inspired me to BIG CHOP early!!!

Post by LadyMika 14th March 2010, 12:22 pm

Congrats on your BC!! Your hair looks and will grow to be beautiful! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicanmecurly 14th March 2010, 12:27 pm

@ladymika, thanks!!!

@rosebud, I used Kinky Curly Curling Custard right after the big chop... I'm gonna try my shea butter mix today and see how that works. Trial and error, right?! Did you bc on Friday??? I want to see pictures!
jamaicanmecurly
jamaicanmecurly

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 14th March 2010, 12:41 pm

No i chickened out. LOL. i am going to try and wait 2 more months. When i BC before, I used kinky curly and mines never curled like that. I still use the conditioner.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 14th March 2010, 2:35 pm

CONGRATS! Those curlies are definitely poppin!!! lol
It looks great!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th March 2010, 6:39 pm

curls look great!! Congrats!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 14th March 2010, 6:47 pm

Congrats
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by Poundcake921 14th March 2010, 8:36 pm

Congrats on your BC...your curls are really poppin! I wish KCCC worked on my hair like that when I BC'd! it was just a hot frizzy mes.....loll
Poundcake921
Poundcake921

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 14th March 2010, 9:20 pm

CONGRATS miss lady!!! The curls look great Razz
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 14th March 2010, 10:10 pm

definitely got some curls goin all up n thru there, lol. congrats on ur bc honey!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by baby-dee04 14th March 2010, 11:01 pm

Congrats on the bc... Looking great!
baby-dee04
baby-dee04

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th March 2010, 11:31 pm

YOU DID IT cheers
CONGRATS!!! IT LOOKS GREAT!!! CURLS ARE POPPIN FOR SURE!!! Laughing

GLAD I COULD BE ONE OF YOUR INSPIRATIONS FOR THE BC Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 16th March 2010, 4:00 pm

Beautiful TWA!!! Congrats!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th March 2010, 4:01 pm

Your curls look great! Congrats on your BC!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 16th March 2010, 4:11 pm

Congrats Jamaicanmecurly! I am jealous of those curls poppin! When I saw that you used KCCC, I was like dagnabbit (cause I have been meaning to get to the store to but some) her curls are fierce! Now, I think I'm hittin up the store TO-DAY cause my ends will not curl up like that yet. I really love it and you look great!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th March 2010, 6:17 am

Congrats!!!!! Yay!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 17th March 2010, 10:34 am

Congratulations!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicanmecurly 17th March 2010, 10:54 am

Thanks ladies!!! I am super excited! Still experimenting with styling but I'm getting the hang of my TWA.

I have to say, ya'll don't know how much your support and encouragement has meant to me. And to see some of my hair idols congratulate me and compliment my curls- well, that's just put me on cloud nine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@KeishaMac, KCCC has been great for me so far but I'm playing around with how much to use and what works well with it because God knows I can't afford to buy Knot Today as often as I would need to... plus, I didn't feel like the Knot Today was enough moisture for my hair. Trial and error, right?!
jamaicanmecurly
jamaicanmecurly

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 17th March 2010, 2:47 pm

Yes, ma'am trial and error is right! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You don't know how many times I have had to start over cuz something turned out looking a hot mess! LOL! I think I may have to wait on the KCCC for the moment. The women over @ NC.com got to me and I ordered something from Fleurtzy overnight. They perpetuate that PJism over there too! So, I'm going to try that first.

I still keep looking @ that avatar pic...jealous much?? (me talking to myself, lol) Still loving that hair!
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down