CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day

+16
truet
~JOME~
Juices-n-Berries
naturalmommyGA
Janique
Karyn
Cherry: extraordinary!
TMS
LadyMika
bholmes87
prettybrowneyes66
jamaicanmecurly
NubieNatty
MsJay1121
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What decade were you a child (define child as you like)?

Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 20 ]
Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcap48%Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 52

Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day

Post by TMS 15th March 2010, 7:15 pm

??? What's the show where the theme song is like? People let me tell you about my bestfriend...
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite TV Shows from Back in the Day

Post by BlondeByDesire 15th March 2010, 8:43 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Good Times
The Jeffersons
Sanford & Son
The little Rascals ( I loved Dora)
Bugs Bunny (that episode when he used sticks of dynamite to give a permannnnanum) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Flintstones (in bedrock Twist Twist)
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Soultrain
Columbo
The Waltons
The Brady bunch
The Jackson 5 cartoon
Dallas
Knots Landing
The Edge of Knight
Ironside
Starsky & Hutch
Hawaii 5 O
All in the Family
Happy days (the Fonze)
Baretta

STOP PLAYIN .... Sweet [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - I watched all these ... those were the days when the whole family could watch TV - without it being Rated R.

Hart to Hart
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th March 2010, 12:01 am

TMS wrote:??? What's the show where the theme song is like? People let me tell you about my bestfriend...
The Courtship Of Eddie's Father

The Addams Family

Leave it to Beaver
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3