CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ytiznatural

2 posters

Go down

ytiznatural Empty ytiznatural

Post by ytiznatural 27th February 2010, 7:45 pm

Hello, its been a week since I have done the big chop. I must say I love the new me. I am also learning why I need to stop being a PJ and focus on what is good for my hair. I have started the CG Method, and I must say its easy and I love it. I cant wait to gain length, but it will come over time. I am also using Miconozale Nitrate to help my ends, and growth. The only other thing I am considering is the Aloe Vera gel with some essential oils and thats about it. Nothing I will do just wait on my hair. I have never listened to India Arie song "I am Not My Hair", I watched the video with her and AKon, and it was invogorating. It really did something to me my self worth. I am glad that I made up my mind and decided to embrace what God intended for me. I have heard women say its almost like inner peace, something about soul changing. Those of u that experienced something once you embrace your natural, you know what I am talking about, I just cant find the words. But I am not looking back, I hesitated for a second and wondered if it was the right decision and it is. Hubby has came around, YEAH!!!! And I am getting much love from the kiddos and others, and the only thing that matters is that I am happy, and I must say I am.
ytiznatural
ytiznatural

Back to top Go down

ytiznatural Empty Re: ytiznatural

Post by bholmes87 27th February 2010, 8:19 pm

woot! I'm so excited for you!!! Going natural is definitely more than a hair cut. Thanks for sharing your story and I hope you keep on posting Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down