CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Lovely Locks?

3 posters

Go down

Long Lovely Locks? Empty Long Lovely Locks?

Post by Free2Be 27th February 2010, 1:58 pm

Morning, folks.

I saw this brand mentioned here and at NaturallyCurly.com, so I visited the site for a look at the products. I then did a Google search on the company and found many poor reviews dated between 1to 2 years ago. The issue was order processing time...some people said it took months to receive their orders and others said they never received an order at all.

Then I found an online interview at NC.com in which the owner said she'd had problems in the past with customer service/order processing/shipping, but had improved and promised the best CS. Thus, I placed an order.

It's been 18 days and I haven't received anything other than the original confirmation of my order, however, my payment was processed within 2 days via PayPal.

Now, the FAQ on the website does say that an order can take 30 days to complete and that doesn't include the shipping time. However, every item I ordered was listed as "In Stock", so I'm a little concerned.

Any suggestions on how to proceed? I was more than willing to give this company a chance, seeing how it came into being and that I'm trying to be as natural as possible with my hair care products, but I am becoming antsy. WWYD? Thanks.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Long Lovely Locks? Empty Re: Long Lovely Locks?

Post by cutephantasm 27th February 2010, 3:30 pm

I hate waiting for anything! lol...I'm super impatient so I would contact them again and if no response, say I would like to cancel my order...in the past, that has triggered a response from companies (even if they don't let you, at least you know its being worked on)

does ti take 30 days to complete or 30 business days? seems like a rather long time if all you are doing is ordering products that are in stock!
cutephantasm
cutephantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarise 28th February 2010, 2:12 am

I along with some other people on NC.com had this same problem. There's a thread for it under the "Reader's Product Reviews".
One person even fit the 30 days of waiting time. The main issue was the lack of communication from emails or phone calls.

Many of us filed a dispute with Paypal to receive our product(s) or funds back. I ordered at the end of January, filed a dispute about 2 weeks later, soon escalated it to a claim, they had 10 days to respond, they didn't, then just yesterday was my money put back into my account.

Also be sure not to go past the 45 days deadline to file a dispute on Paypal if you go that route. It's really unfortunate since they seemed to have some good products. Hope you get some kind of action on your part.
Amarise
Amarise

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 1st March 2010, 1:24 am

Thank you both for the info. I really want to give her a chance, so I'm willing to wait the 30 days, but it's hard. Had I realized that "in stock" items would also fall under the 30-day rule, I would not have purchased any of those products.

I purchased directly from her site thinking I was helping her out, kwim? We shall see.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 21st March 2010, 11:06 pm

Just wanted to update that after no response to two emails I filed a dispute with PayPal. They gave her 2 weeks to respond and she didn't so I escalated it to a claim. Finally, a week ago she provided a tracking number to PayPal for USPS. Well, the USPS site said it was just a notification that a shipping label had been printed...not that a package had been brought to a post office. I waited a week to see if the package would come and it didn't.

I got an email tonight from PayPal saying they ruled in my favor and put the almost $70 back in my account. I cannot believe she didn't come through. That's a lot of money to lose. All she had to do was contact me about the hold up, but the lack of communication sealed the deal for me. I may post a complaint with the BBB of Bethesda, MD, as well, just to warn others about her lack of customer service.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down