CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone tried Hoodia?

2 posters

Go down

Has anyone tried Hoodia? Empty Has anyone tried Hoodia?

Post by Lilith_Eve 24th February 2010, 3:59 pm

I went to the doctor a few weeks ago (about something completely unrelated) and decided to bring up my weight gain. I told her that in about 8 months time I've gained about 30 lbs and wanted to know if she had any suggestions that weren't costly. She told me to try either an all natural appetite suppressant, South African Hoodia or if that didn't work to try Alli. Of course on top of me getting in some form of exercise [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've been taking 250mg capsules of Hoodia 3 times a day for almost two weeks and started to notice a difference about 3 days ago. Appetite seems to be sufficiently suppressed lol I'm eating about 3/4 to maybe half the amount of food I would normally eat. It's the weirdest sensation, feeling full without being full. I haven't lost any weight yet however which brings me to my question.

Have any of you tried Hoodia? If so what were your results like?
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Has anyone tried Hoodia? Empty Re: Has anyone tried Hoodia?

Post by NickyMay 24th February 2010, 5:29 pm

I tried it a while back but it gave me terrible headaches so I had to stop it before I could see results. Maybe you can try cutting back on your carbs and increasing your protein and veggie intake. I saw good results with that.
NickyMay
NickyMay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_Eve 25th February 2010, 1:28 pm

Thanks for your response NickyMay! It gave me a headache the very first day but I decided to keep at it anyway, at least for a while.

I have been cutting back on my carbs but my diet does lack a suitable amount fruits and veggies. It's still a work in progress at this point Smile
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by NickyMay 25th February 2010, 3:07 pm

I feel you, deff a work in progress. I just started my workout plan too. Everyone has been talking about p90x and its great results so I've decided to try it. My arms are crazy sore but I'm determined to stick with it. Also, I'm writing down my food intake so I know How im eatting. Maybe you can try that as well. It could reveal how/what you're eatting may be slowwing your progress. Write it all out, down to the mustard you put on your sandwich. Be transparent with yourself, no one else is looking. I had to put myself on blast, with the way I was eatting. writing it down really helped me. It showed me that I dont have to cut out , but cut back on some thingssssss.
NickyMay
NickyMay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_Eve 1st March 2010, 6:12 pm

Also, I'm writing down my food intake so I know How im eatting. Maybe
you can try that as well. It could reveal how/what you're eatting may
be slowwing your progress.

That sounds like a great idea! I am going to start doing that Smile
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum