CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saw this on Facebook

4 posters

Go down

Just saw this on Facebook Empty Just saw this on Facebook

Post by laleepop14 15th February 2010, 11:37 am

I happen to love this stuff!!! I have the coconut milk, vanilla silk, shea butter, and pomegranate ones!!!(Yes Im an undercover PJ!!! I also have the coconut milk anti-breaking serum and the vanilla silk frizz serum!!!Their shampoo is sulfate and paraben free and they smell DELICIOUS!!! They have different kinds; moisturizing, revitalizing, nourishing, and a few others.

Now is the time to try them out since they are on sale. They are usually like 6.99 or higher,so if you have a CVS near you go cop one or two or even three..Smile

Organix Beauty Pure and Simple Organix is on sale for $4.99 at CVS from now until Saturday 2/20!

Becoem a fan on FB and they let you know about all their deals AND SPECIALS. I also went to CVS last week and they have a buy one get one free thing going on, on Organix or they did?? Its from organix and its through they mail in rebate, but hey its free!!!

Just sharing!!!! Smile
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Just saw this on Facebook Empty Re: Just saw this on Facebook

Post by SisterBoyd 24th February 2010, 4:18 pm

I just missed this!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 2nd March 2010, 3:47 am

Yes I saw this in CVS...I too am becoming a PJ or I guess I might be one officially since I have a whole shelf in the closet full of conditioner and oils [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...I think at my cvs and I may be mistaken but you can try it free with the mail in rebate I was in there a couple days ago so I dont know how long they have it going on...I didn't get it because I have soo many products I haven't used and some on the way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but they are on my list of must tries
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by vivacious00 2nd March 2010, 4:53 am

I was at CVS today at lunch and some of the conditioners had the mail in rebates on them. I think it was only the Shea and another scent, though.
vivacious00
vivacious00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down