CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a Big Sis!!!

Go down

In need of a Big Sis!!! Empty In need of a Big Sis!!!

Post by SoulfulSweetz 14th February 2010, 2:36 am

Greetings,,

Well, Im a newbie and I have been natural for a little over 2 months, and... well.. I need some advice on styles, products or whatever you feel like telling me!!! HELP!! ANYONE?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~Love, Peace & FRO

Last edited by SoulfulSweetz on 18th February 2010, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoulfulSweetz
SoulfulSweetz

https://www.youtube.com/Soulfulsweetz

Back to top Go down

In need of a Big Sis!!! Empty Re: In need of a Big Sis!!!

Post by SoulfulSweetz 15th February 2010, 3:15 pm

Ok, so here is my story, I just realized that I probably should have included that in above..(dumb moment lol) So I have had a relaxer since I was 12, and loved it. It wasn't until I got a lil older that I realized how unhealthy relaxers were. Although I knew that, I still couldn't give it up, even when I saw breakage, I just refused..

To make a long story short, I experienced a life changing event, that cause a part of me to die, and that was the death of my mom on 4/11/09.. R.I.P MOMMY!!!! I struggled with deep depression, as when I looked into the mirror all I could see was my mom. Which to some would think that would be a good thing & you're right but it made things hard for me to move on... So I decided that just as my mom was reincarnated, I too would start again. So me going natural was a Spiritual, Symbolic choice of me starting over..

Well, thats a little bit about me.. hmm.. I should write a memoir one day.. lol.. hmmm one day..

~Love, Peace & FRO
SoulfulSweetz
SoulfulSweetz

https://www.youtube.com/Soulfulsweetz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum