CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

afroveda vs kbb

2 posters

Go down

afroveda vs kbb Empty afroveda vs kbb

Post by mystic412 22nd January 2010, 4:34 pm

greetings everyone! i ordered karen's body beautiful sample pack and hair mask during their $5 shipping special...it took a week to get here and when it arrived there wasn't any luscious locks mask in the box! so after being told it would be here in 2-3 days it arrived yet another week later. i have yet to use it; but during the week i anxiously waited its arrival, i've tried the hair milk, cream, and butter. i love all 3, especially the milk and butter. i can only use sparingly so at least that $25 will last a while. the scents are alluring and they are very moisturizing and gentle. oh did i mention the hair mask was $25??

so now (after spending $50 and waiting 2 weeks) i'm reading about afroveda...which line do most of u ladies prefer? i like conditioning products that define curl with softness and sheen...NO crunch.
thanks!!
I love you
mystic412
mystic412

Back to top Go down

afroveda vs kbb Empty Re: afroveda vs kbb

Post by Sunshinecurls 22nd January 2010, 9:03 pm

Ummm good question! I have both product lines. From afroveda I have four butters and from Karen's I have the hair milk and butter. I would say that each line is different in my opinion it would be hard to compare the two. But others may think differently, can't wait to see the responses.
Sunshinecurls
Sunshinecurls

Back to top Go down