CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone tried HE Breaks Over Strengthening Conditioner?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone tried HE Breaks Over Strengthening Conditioner? Empty Anyone tried HE Breaks Over Strengthening Conditioner?

Post by Keisha 4th January 2010, 7:37 pm

Hey ladies happy new year. Have any of you used the HE Break's Over Strengthening Conditioner? I saw it in the store yesterday and was tempted to buy it because of its title and because my hair has alot of breakage. Any reviews for this product? Good or Bad? thanks!
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried HE Breaks Over Strengthening Conditioner? Empty Re: Anyone tried HE Breaks Over Strengthening Conditioner?

Post by alainabee 4th January 2010, 7:49 pm

Yes, I tried it and I didn't like it at all. It seemed like a good idea, and I thought that it would strengthen my hair, but all it gave me was knots and tangles in my hair.

I wouldn't recommend it.
alainabee
alainabee

http://sheslikeadream.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried HE Breaks Over Strengthening Conditioner? Empty Re: Anyone tried HE Breaks Over Strengthening Conditioner?

Post by Keisha 4th January 2010, 8:32 pm

blah. thats not cool at all. thanks for the replying. Yeah it definitely sounds good but I need results as well, not just words.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down