CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have no idea what to do with my hair?!?! lol

4 posters

Go down

I have no idea what to do with my hair?!?! lol Empty I have no idea what to do with my hair?!?! lol

Post by curlista 29th December 2009, 8:38 pm

I love the cute hairstyles on here people do to their hair, but I usually just wear my hair down, in a ponytail, or a bun. I've tried twisting but it hasn't worked out yet. So, any cute styles or up-do ideas?
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what to do with my hair?!?! lol Empty Re: I have no idea what to do with my hair?!?! lol

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 30th December 2009, 3:48 pm

I've created an updo from a 2-3 day old twistout. Unfortunately I don't have any photos to share. I've also worn my TnC with cornrows braided from the side to the middle for a retro look I wore to an 80s themed party. It reminded me of Prince's hair in Purple Rain. That era. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You could always try twists and create styles within this style. Wearing them in a ponytail or bun even. I've done it and it came out ok. I like my TnCs.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what to do with my hair?!?! lol Empty Re: I have no idea what to do with my hair?!?! lol

Post by Mrs.ATLien 30th December 2009, 8:10 pm

curlista wrote:I love the cute hairstyles on here people do to their hair, but I usually just wear my hair down, in a ponytail, or a bun. I've tried twisting but it hasn't worked out yet. So, any cute styles or up-do ideas?

I can totally relate Curlista. I primarily do a wash and go style.. . .and I am getting so sick of doing this style. . .I need a change and every time that I try a twist out and braid out they never come out right. . .I'm just about ready to press my hair and call it a day. . .
Mrs.ATLien
Mrs.ATLien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 31st December 2009, 3:10 pm

Curlista your curls are beautiful! I have found that you just have to try and try again. I sometimes do my hair 2 times a week. The more I do it...the better I get at it (so I think...the jury is still out on that).
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down