CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessicurl

4 posters

Go down

Jessicurl Empty Jessicurl

Post by Tamren 29th December 2009, 5:40 pm

I'm still new at different products and what to look for, but I've been reading about this product. They have this travel kit ( a reasonable price) and I wanted to know if anyone knows about it. Is it a good product for someone with dry hair?

TIA
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Jessicurl Empty Re: Jessicurl

Post by Veela 30th December 2009, 12:32 pm

Hi Tamren, the only thing I've used by Jessicurl is the Weekly deep treatment and the Too Shea conditioner. I haven't tried anything else.
I love the deep treatment. It's really thick and slippery and makes the hair super soft and manageable. I normally would put it on under a plastic cap and keep it in for about 2 hours. The too shea, I use as a leave in. It's not to heavy and not too light. It goes on clear and does not leave a white residue. It imparts lots of moisture.
What is involved in the travel kit?
Veela
Veela

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th December 2009, 1:48 pm

Check out divadr175 in the BnB challenge. She uses Jessicurls products.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 30th December 2009, 1:50 pm

In the travel kit:

Contains 2 fl. oz each of Gelebration Spray, Confident Coils, Awe Inspiraling Spray, Gentle Lather Shampoo, Aloeba Daily Conditioner and Too Shea! Extra Moisturizing Conditioner. Comes in a vinyl zipper bag with an informational insert that has step-by-step instructions for how to use the products in the kit.

Note: Scented versions have 3 products in Island Fantasy and 3 in Citrus Lavender so you can see which scent you prefer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by meeksj1 30th December 2009, 2:15 pm

I think im gonna order me some of the weekly deep treatment..I keep hearing good reviews on it..
meeksj1
meeksj1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 30th December 2009, 2:34 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Check out divadr175 in the BnB challenge. She uses Jessicurls products.

sorry I didn't see your post. Going to check it out now. Thx! Very Happy
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by Veela 30th December 2009, 4:57 pm

Yea, I read diva's post, but I didn't see where she reviewed the product. I will look again, I may have missed it. But I haven't tried all that other stuff, because well, I figure my hair is too thick and kinky for all that. So I don't try to push it. In my opinion, those other products are probably for the more fine haired ladies. I would love to read a 3b-4b person's review if they've ever tried the styling products.
Veela
Veela

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th December 2009, 5:36 pm

Diva's Jessicurl Results are here. She did not review the products. She does share pictures of her results and what she used, I think. I am sure she would not mind answering questions.
Veela wrote:Yea, I read diva's post, but I didn't see where she reviewed the product. I will look again, I may have missed it. But I haven't tried all that other stuff, because well, I figure my hair is too thick and kinky for all that. So I don't try to push it. In my opinion, those other products are probably for the more fine haired ladies. I would love to read a 3b-4b person's review if they've ever tried the styling products.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Veela 30th December 2009, 6:40 pm

omg. Thanks, I had searched and found the wrong string. This is good info. I want to try it now.
Veela
Veela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down