CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indianapolis CN meet-up naturally curly girls.

+3
ThickMadame80
LearninToLove
leightred
7 posters

Go down

Indianapolis CN meet-up naturally curly girls. Empty Indianapolis CN meet-up naturally curly girls.

Post by leightred 29th December 2009, 3:43 pm

Hello, Indianapolis naturally curly girls. Is anyone interested in having a natural curly girls meet-up in the the Indy area. So far, all I know of is Prymd95 and of course, myself, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] leightred. Are there more?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
leightred
leightred

http://leightred.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Indianapolis CN meet-up naturally curly girls. Empty Re: Indianapolis CN meet-up naturally curly girls.

Post by LearninToLove 31st December 2009, 8:19 pm

Just me! Since we're all close can we just meet up in Noblesville or Fishers somewhere?
LearninToLove
LearninToLove

http://www.my-natural-motherhood-journey.com/work-at-home-mom-to

Back to top Go down

Indianapolis CN meet-up naturally curly girls. Empty Re: Indianapolis CN meet-up naturally curly girls.

Post by ThickMadame80 16th December 2010, 12:29 am

Me as well. I would like to meet other naturals in Indy or Central Indy.
ThickMadame80
ThickMadame80

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta87 16th December 2010, 1:28 pm

Hey Ladies,

I'm game. I live in Lawrence so Fishers or Noblesville would work. Just tell me when and where.
Delta87
Delta87

Back to top Go down

Post by Plzd2beme 16th December 2010, 2:28 pm

Count me in! Fishers or Noblesville works for me as well Very Happy

Plzd2beme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThickMadame80 16th December 2010, 6:37 pm

I am glad that everyone wants to participate. Yeah!! Who would like to be the host or I guess we can have 2 co-host?
ThickMadame80
ThickMadame80

Back to top Go down

Post by ashollan 17th December 2010, 3:04 pm

I would love to have a meet up in Indy!!! I love on the Northwestside of town by the Colts complex.
ashollan
ashollan

Back to top Go down

Post by Plzd2beme 18th December 2010, 10:41 am

I'm in! Just let me know the time and place Very Happy

Plzd2beme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThickMadame80 18th December 2010, 11:56 am

Ok ladies... I would suggest something after Christmas. What about something in Jan the weekend of the 14th maybe that Saturday the 15th. Who would want to plan or help plan something?
ThickMadame80
ThickMadame80

Back to top Go down

Post by ThickMadame80 4th January 2011, 3:06 pm

IT'S OFFICAL....Sat., Jan 15,2011 @ 2p at the Starbucks on 116th & 69. (9001 E.116th). Join all your naturally curly, coiled & kinky hair sistahs with an afternoon of mingling!!!
This is for the newly natural, transitioning, thinking about natural & seasoned curly girls!
Come with your list of your daily or weekly routine of staples that you use on your hair so that we can discuss different products that some of us might not know about and would like too, and where you get the items. This is the first in a long time & hopefully not the last.
Just let me know if you are going to be there by emailing me at latonyajhudson@gmail.com or responding to this message board. I hope to see you there! Very Happy
ThickMadame80
ThickMadame80

Back to top Go down

Post by princesspen 4th January 2011, 3:25 pm

am in,leave on west 38th...yay!!
princesspen
princesspen

Back to top Go down

Post by ThickMadame80 15th January 2011, 10:39 pm

Ladies I really enjoyed myself today. We must do this again & like leightred
(Tracy) said we should do this every other month or once a month. Let's weigh in. What do you all think?
ThickMadame80
ThickMadame80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down