CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eco-Syler Gel

2 posters

Go down

Eco-Syler Gel Empty Eco-Syler Gel

Post by starrnatural 27th December 2009, 10:24 pm

I too would like to unload Eco-styler gel. I only used a few times but didn't like it because it flaked in my hair. Let me know if you are interested.

starrnatural

Back to top Go down

Eco-Syler Gel Empty Re: Eco-Syler Gel

Post by Veela 29th December 2009, 11:12 am

Hi Star, what are you using underneath the Ecostyler gel when you use it? I love Ecostyler gel. It give my curls a great defininition, but I have to be careful with the kind of conditioner I use underneath it and I have to be sure to leave a lot of water in it, almost like a soaking wet sponge. Then after and only after putting the Ecostyler in and combing or raking it through, I will squeeze out the excess water then shake.

What is your routine with the Ecostyler?
Veela
Veela

Back to top Go down

Post by starrnatural 29th December 2009, 12:01 pm

Veela, I don't use it to style my hair/curls. I only use it for my edges when I want to slick them down. I used Hello Hydration and Devacare one conditioners with it and I also use shea butter everyday to add shine and moisture. Not sure why it flakes like it does. I am on a quest to find the right gel for my hair. LOL

starrnatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Veela 29th December 2009, 12:09 pm

Oh ok, probably a build up of the product. I use it both ways also, for wash n gos and for slicking down my edges when I wear pony tails or twist outs. If I have too much product, shea butter especially, it'll flake up and turn white. I just add water, water, water. and that solves it. I have tried other gels, and love Ecostyler the best. I've used IC gel also in the past. I'm pretty sure that you are not going to find anything better than the Ecostyler in my opiniong, but please let me know if you do..
Veela
Veela

Back to top Go down

Post by starrnatural 31st December 2009, 12:45 pm

I use Lets Jam also for my edges. And even though it has mineral oil as a main ingredient, I luv it. I don't think I will be using the eco-styler again. It just didn't do anything for my hair. So it you want it just let me know.

starrnatural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum