CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in Henna please read....

4 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in Henna please read.... Empty Anyone interested in Henna please read....

Post by lexi1 22nd December 2009, 4:54 pm

I have several boxes of Jamilla, Mumtaz and Naajo Henna for sale or swap. I would like to sale/swap the whole lot at once. Please send me a message if interested!!

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in Henna please read.... Empty Re: Anyone interested in Henna please read....

Post by lina40 22nd December 2009, 6:19 pm

ooh mememememe! I am interested! What would you like to swap for? I have various products supplies on hand..

Giovanni
Organix
Aveda
Dr. Bronners
Shea butter
coconut oil
aloe
jojoba/avocado/JB castor oil..
i also make products as well if you would like something custom for the value of your hennas...

let me know

Lina40
lina40
lina40

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in Henna please read.... Empty Re: Anyone interested in Henna please read....

Post by lexi1 22nd December 2009, 8:35 pm

I am interested in your Aveda and Jojoba/avocado/Jb castor oil. What aveda products do you have? I have 19 boxes of henna all together.

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 31st December 2009, 12:52 am

Hi Lexi...what is the price of your lot of Jamilla henna? Which one is it?
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by lexi1 31st December 2009, 1:35 am

I only have 3 boxes of Jamilla(its not the kind in the foil). I have 16 other boxes of henna, I would like to sell all of them together.

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by lina40 31st December 2009, 7:44 am

hi lExi - sorry for the delay Smile

I have

16oz bottle of Aveda cherry almond bark conditioner
16oz bottle of Aveda deep penetrating hair revitalizer
- the 2 items above are discontinue but excellent products!

8oz (?) tubes of madder root and clove conditioners

i think I have a liter of brilliant conditioner somewhere -- i'm cleaning up and out, so I hope to find it soon.

let me know..

I also have TIGI Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo (90% full) and Catwalk Curls Rock Conditioner (90% full) too. I liked these both but I just have way too much stuff to feasibly use in one year.

Blessings!

Lina
lina40
lina40

Back to top Go down

Post by lexi1 31st December 2009, 2:38 pm

Hi Lina! If you still have the Jojoba/Avocado castor oil and Aveda madder root and clove conditioner and the catwalk curls rock conditioner.

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by lina40 31st December 2009, 2:47 pm

what is the retail value of your lot? Do you want all the items you just mentioned?

jojoba/avocado/jbco - this is a blend btw
aveda madder root
aveda clove
catwalk curls rock..
lina40
lina40

Back to top Go down

Post by lexi1 31st December 2009, 5:22 pm

My lot value is about $45. I don't think I can use the Aveda Madder or Clove( I'm getting ready to dye my hair black). If you can give me a value of each product you are offering, then I will be able to pick what I want. That will make sure we get a even trade!

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by lexi1 11th January 2010, 4:44 pm

Still have henna!!!!

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly Film Chick 11th January 2010, 5:21 pm

are you selling all the henna at once?
Curly Film Chick
Curly Film Chick

http://www.quirkycurlyfilmchick.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lexi1 11th January 2010, 5:58 pm

@Curly Film Chick- Yes, I am

lexi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down