CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BODY FRAGRANCES

4 posters

Go down

BODY FRAGRANCES Empty BODY FRAGRANCES

Post by mechuono 12th December 2009, 9:53 pm

good evening!

i have been looking for a body fragrance that smells subtle, yet noticeable. I love the smell of coconut, vanilla.... very warm smells and something that is definitely long-lasting. Do you all know of any brand that sells something along those lines? What do you all use?

Thanks!

mechuono

Back to top Go down

BODY FRAGRANCES Empty Re: BODY FRAGRANCES

Post by curlyamazon 12th December 2009, 10:16 pm

Oyin Handmade makes a product called Whipped Pudding. They call it unscented, but really it is NOT! It has a warm, sweet, chocolately, vanilla scent. The fact that the product looks like cake frosting makes it a very tempting..well, let's just keep it out of the reach of children [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

I also used to wear Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison. It is also a warm, sweet, luxurious scent. It has vanilla, marshmallow, and maybe a bit of amber and sandlewood. I can't afford it right now. It's about $80 bucks a bottle!!

Try Pacifica Perfumes. They offer a wide range of scent types and they are kinda "natural" if you want that. I've only tried their Lotus Flower and Tuscan Blood Orange (I liked both scents, but the orange was my favorite of the two). I'm planning to try more. Check out their Mexican Cocoa, Spanish Amber, Sandlewood, or Tahitian Vanilla. They can be purchased at Earth Fare or Whole Foods, but the website offers the full collection.
curlyamazon
curlyamazon

Back to top Go down

Post by _kiner_ 13th December 2009, 1:13 am

I don't really like Carol's Daughter hair products but she has some scents that are really light but smell lovely.
_kiner_
_kiner_

http://makinithompson.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AlannahAngel 13th December 2009, 1:50 am

I know a perfume called Harajuku Lover's 'G' and I've heard that it smells like coconut, vanilla and fruit. I haven't tried it for myself but that's what I heard. Smile

AlannahAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down