CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and need Help

2 posters

Go down

New and need Help Empty New and need Help

Post by blknbutiful1 10th December 2009, 9:50 pm

I have been transitioning for about 8 months now and my hairstyles ideas are basically...nonexistent [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . The first few months weren't that bad but now I'm truly at a lost. Recently, I flat ironed my hair but I do not want to continue doing this. I just ordered Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream and Curly Buttercreme. I am also thinking about purcahsing Kinky Curly, Come Clean and Knot Today. Once a month I wash my hair and co-wash it the other weeks in the month. Bascially, I need help. I get A LOT of comments (positive & negative) and sometimes this transition gets really frustrating. Please help, as I want to LOVE my hair! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
blknbutiful1
blknbutiful1

Back to top Go down

New and need Help Empty Re: New and need Help

Post by Kea::curls 10th December 2009, 10:05 pm

Welcome!!! i have learned so much since i began visiting this site &&& i hope that you will too Cool
since i did not have a long transition, there is not much personal advice i can offer you. but, there are forums that can help you under the "stylin & profilin" section

here's a thread someone started solely for the purpose of talking about transitioning styles:
http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/stylin-and-profilin-f2/hair-styles-for-transitioners-t838.htm

hope this helps
sunny
Kea::curls
Kea::curls

http://public.fotki.com/KeaCurls/

Back to top Go down

Post by blknbutiful1 10th December 2009, 10:40 pm

Thanks Kea::curls, your help is greatly appreciated [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
blknbutiful1
blknbutiful1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum