CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamila Henna- Which year?

3 posters

Go down

Jamila Henna- Which year? Empty Jamila Henna- Which year?

Post by Island_girl 21st March 2011, 10:34 pm

Hey everyone! This is my first post! Smile anyways, Ive been transitioning for the past year, and i have almost cut away at all of my permed ends. Ive decided i really want to try henna, and went to mehandi.com. When I looked at the jamila BAQ henna for sale, i see there is only crops from 2008 and 2009. Is this too old to purchase? should I look for a 2010 Jamila harvest? Can someone please explain this to me? Thanks guys!

Island_girl

Back to top Go down

Jamila Henna- Which year? Empty Re: Jamila Henna- Which year?

Post by CarlaAR 22nd March 2011, 1:16 pm

Different years/harvest yield different quality hennas. It really depends on the season, when in the year it was picked, etc. I very recently used henna from the 2008 crop and it was pretty good. I recently purchased 2010 henna, but haven't tried it yet.

CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 22nd March 2011, 2:01 pm

Hi there! I recently bought BAQ Jamila henna from Mystical Henna (www.mysticalhena.com), the 2010 summer crop. I've yet to use it, but will soon. I'd think you'd want the latest henna possible, but again, I have yet to do my first henna.

~NeeC1
NeeC1
NeeC1

Back to top Go down

Post by Island_girl 24th March 2011, 1:16 am

Oh okay thanks ladies! I still haven't purchased the henna, ive been so busy with school but I most likely will this weekend.

Island_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down