CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On a woman hunt for a good deep conditioner

5 posters

Go down

On a woman hunt for a good deep conditioner  Empty On a woman hunt for a good deep conditioner

Post by tain 10th March 2011, 8:44 am

i am on a hunt for some good deep conditioners ....Do any of u guys know o any that will leave your hair feeling like silk when u wash it out and also after the deep conditioning should you wash with cold or hot water ? Let me know what you ladies use Very Happy

tain

Back to top Go down

On a woman hunt for a good deep conditioner  Empty Re: On a woman hunt for a good deep conditioner

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th March 2011, 2:51 pm

I am a proponent for a few. My number one is Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask. Other contenders are Koils by Nature Shealoe Conditioner, Curl Junkie's Deep Fix & Curl Junkie's Moisture Rehab. Every and I mean every time I rinse out DB my hair is silky to the touch and my curls clump like no one's business.

I rinse in cold water. If I have steamed, I let my hair cool before rinsing in cold water. A lot of times, I add a little less than one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (ACV) to two cups of cold distilled water and pour it over my head. I do not rinse out the ACV rinse.

Hope this helps
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

On a woman hunt for a good deep conditioner  Empty Re: On a woman hunt for a good deep conditioner

Post by tain 10th March 2011, 8:55 pm

thanks i have been wanting to try that dc by missjessie i heat a lot of god things about that one

tain

Back to top Go down

Post by bkd2j 10th March 2011, 9:50 pm

I love a good deep conditioner! Ok so....I would recommend Bee Mine Bee U Ti Ful Deep Conditioner, Curls Ecstasy Hair Tea Deep Conditioner, and if you want something you can make yourself...EVOO & honey.
bkd2j
bkd2j

Back to top Go down

Post by tain 11th March 2011, 8:24 pm

thank u guys for the advise ..i really needed it ...quick question tho if i dc w/olive oil and honey how much do i use of each ....i am kinda of scared about putting honey on my hair ...any pointers ladies

tain

Back to top Go down

Post by bkd2j 11th March 2011, 9:43 pm

I'm not sure it matters. I think it just depends on what consistency you prefer but I would do half and half.
bkd2j
bkd2j

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 13th March 2011, 8:47 pm

Rite Aid has V0-5 poos and condishes on sale for 77 cents... I've used the condish as DC with no problems.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 13th March 2011, 10:44 pm

Not sure about feeling like silk, but all the conditioners I use yield very soft, moist, well-conditioned hair:

1. honey, EVOO, bananas baby food with any conditioner
2. AOWC w/ various oils and honey (but this is not necessary as it is a great condish on its own).
3 KBB Luscious Locks- feels absolutely great and tangles just melt. Slip is unbelievable!
4. Pre-poo overnight with EVOO and EVCO

I, like Chrs, use ACV. I use 1 T per 1c distilled water. My hair is always soft, shiny and tangle free with the ACV.

Bueno suerte!

I always use moist heat (my homemade steamer) and keep the condish in for 1hr.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down