CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victoria's Secret Dresses

2 posters

Go down

Victoria's Secret Dresses Empty Victoria's Secret Dresses

Post by Moni 8th December 2009, 5:49 pm

I really like this dress, but I've never bought clothing online from Victoria's Secret before. I usually prefer to try on clothing before I buy it unless I'm familiar with the brand. Does anyone have any feedback on Victoria's Secret dressing or the clothing in general? What's the quality like? Does it seem to fit true to size or does it run small or large? Any other advice or feedback would be great!
Moni
Moni

Back to top Go down

Victoria's Secret Dresses Empty Re: Victoria's Secret Dresses

Post by nikki0507 14th December 2009, 1:39 pm

I've bought a few clothing items from victoria's secret before. Recently I bought two dresses, one of which was a grey turtleneck sweater dress. REALLY cute. The only problem I have with sweater dresses (which I noticed about dresses from other stores like Ann Taylor Loft) is it stretches after you wash it. My VS dress can be washed and dried, but it doesn't fit as tight as it did the first time. Now I either lost weight or it has stretched a little. Either way, it still looks great and I get compliments all the time. I like the dress you chose, and I think a great belt will go a long way in making it look like it fits you perfectly every time even if it does stretch a little. HTH
nikki0507
nikki0507

Back to top Go down