CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cyclingchick - More Oyin Love, pics...

+37
naturallynola
funkyhairchic
DivaDreamgirl
Intelligentbeauty
JessiWantsCurls
TheRYL1
QueenSheba
teenatty
natchralme
SheeTacular
LaToya28
Neems
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
rayray19
sweetdrk1
poeticlyspkng
bholmes87
DaButterflyBAP
CurlyChefRobin
priceless
libs2001
curl_Gurl
mrsmackey
ChrsLvsBks
freckledmom4
CurlsGalore
swoodward
DvaAuNaturel
BigLipTiff
jlowman1
Lynnieluve
Leta
krazy coils
Nikcoils
CrissyQ
cyclingchick
41 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

cyclingchick - More Oyin Love, pics... - Page 2 Empty Re: cyclingchick - More Oyin Love, pics...

Post by cyclingchick 11th September 2010, 9:08 pm

Chrs, thank you for the kind words. I am inspired by your journey too. You and your hair are gorgeous! You'll reach that bikini goal with no problems...what a great birthday present. Oh and your makeup skills make me want to finally step out of my comfort zone and try some new colors. Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

cyclingchick - More Oyin Love, pics... - Page 2 Empty Re: cyclingchick - More Oyin Love, pics...

Post by cyclingchick 14th September 2010, 8:40 pm

Hey Lovelies...

Just a heads up for any curlies that live in the Dallas area...

Nappiology Expo - educating, embracing and celebrating our napptural beauty

You are cordially invited to attend the Nappiology Expo in Arlington, TX on Sunday, November 7, 2010 from 9am - 5pm.

The Nappiology Expo is an intoxicating napptural experience for women, men, boys and girls. We are inviting sixty (60) vendors to provide information and services about natural hair products, care and styles. We are expecting educational services catering to those embracing their napptural beauty and style.

The Nappiology Expo will provide these services :

-Natural Hair Products
-Natural Hair Stylist consultant which includes: sisterlock consultant, loc consultant, natural hair consultant and a barber
-Image Consultant
-Healthy food vendors
-Massage therapist
-Jewelry designers
-Unique retail merchandise
-Candles/Fragrance vendor

We are inviting YOU to be a part of our third year nappiversary - it's a NAPPIOLOGY celebration!! Throughout the year, Nappiology highlights various salons and other providers who cater to the needs of our organization. This is a special event to encompass natural beauty in various forms - health, hair and beauty.

University of Texas at Arlington
E.H. Hereford University Center
Bluebonnet Room
300 W. First Street
Arlington, TX 76010
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 15th September 2010, 1:59 pm

Hey cyclingchick! we haven't met but i live in Desoto and I think I may attend this!!

My BC is scheduled for the end of the month so I'll be fully natural by then!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by curl_Gurl 15th September 2010, 2:39 pm

Congrats Courtney on both of your journeys your weight loss story is very inspiring. Not sure if you remember me but I was at the last Dallas Curly Gurl Meet-up. I have found a new love for cycling since I just recently moved to a community with biking trails I'm not sure where you go cycling at but if you would like to go riding together one day just let me know because I'm down for it, it will be nice t have someone to chat with and to keep me motivated to ride on a regular basis.Not sure how i will meet up to go cycling b/c i don't have a bike rack but if your accept the invitation I will figure something out. Good luck on both of your journeys!
curl_Gurl
curl_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post by libs2001 15th September 2010, 6:09 pm

Thanks for the info about the expo! Looking forward to it dance

libs2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 15th September 2010, 8:03 pm

curl_Gurl wrote:Congrats Courtney on both of your journeys your weight loss story is very inspiring. Not sure if you remember me but I was at the last Dallas Curly Gurl Meet-up. I have found a new love for cycling since I just recently moved to a community with biking trails I'm not sure where you go cycling at but if you would like to go riding together one day just let me know because I'm down for it, it will be nice t have someone to chat with and to keep me motivated to ride on a regular basis.Not sure how i will meet up to go cycling b/c i don't have a bike rack but if your accept the invitation I will figure something out. Good luck on both of your journeys!

Yes, I remember you! Cycling is great, isn't it? Smile I ride at Campion Trails in Las Colinas and occasionally at White Rock Lake...also do spin class @ 24 Hour Fitness. I'd love to meet up for a ride. Lately I've been spending most of my time working a swim coach, but I'll return to my regular cycling schedule next month. We'll definitely get something planned because I like to have company on my rides. Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 15th September 2010, 8:04 pm

libs2001 wrote:Thanks for the info about the expo! Looking forward to it dance

You're welcome! I can't wait...looking forward to learning and shopping. Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 15th September 2010, 8:05 pm

mrsmackey wrote:
Hey cyclingchick! we haven't met but i live in Desoto and I think I may attend this!!

My BC is scheduled for the end of the month so I'll be fully natural by then!

Another local curly! I'm looking forward to the event. I'm still a natural newbie and definitely have more to learn. Good Luck with the BC! Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 15th September 2010, 8:13 pm

Thanks for the info that is my bday but I will try to go. I heard it was last year was interesting
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 15th September 2010, 8:19 pm

priceless wrote:Thanks for the info that is my bday but I will try to go. I heard it was last year was interesting

I'm hoping it will be well-organized and informative. I've heard mixed reviews about expos in other cities. Regardless, it will be nice to see a bunch of naturals together in one place. Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 15th September 2010, 9:05 pm

Hey CC! I'm totally penciling this on my calendar! The day before my birthday! I can remember that!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 15th September 2010, 9:20 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey CC! I'm totally penciling this on my calendar! The day before my birthday! I can remember that!

Great! Looks like we'll have a little CN crew there Very Happy
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by curl_Gurl 16th September 2010, 11:44 am

@ cyclingchick not sure where those places are b/c I'm fairly new to Dallas but just keep me posted once you start up your cycling schedule this should be fun
curl_Gurl
curl_Gurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 16th September 2010, 1:16 pm

curl_Gurl wrote:@ cyclingchick not sure where those places are b/c I'm fairly new to Dallas but just keep me posted once you start up your cycling schedule this should be fun

Will do...last swim coaching is 9/29, so my evenings/Saturdays will be open for cycling again. Smile I didn't realize you were new to Dallas. How do you like it so far?
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 16th September 2010, 9:27 pm

Awesome progress in the hair health and the physical health! I lost over 50lbs with WW several years ago. I've put a bit back on but I'm working on getting it off. Gonna keep my eyes on you! dance
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 17th September 2010, 1:08 am

CurlyChefRobin wrote:Awesome progress in the hair health and the physical health! I lost over 50lbs with WW several years ago. I've put a bit back on but I'm working on getting it off. Gonna keep my eyes on you! dance

Thank you! Congrats on your loss too...it's a great program. I actually feel more focused on my weight loss journey since I stepped away from the relaxers. That was a major weight lifted and a long time coming (I've been playing around with going natural since college). Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 17th September 2010, 4:56 pm

Hey Curlies!

I am sooooo excited about the weekend. Birthday Number 33 is tomorrow, so I treated myself to a 4-day weekend (truly needed the break from work!)

I have several friends with Virgo birthdays, so we're doing a big dinner/after party tomorrow night. Looking forward to celebrating with my lovelies. The boyfriend's birthday is the day after mine, so we're going to do dinner and gift exchange Sunday evening on our own.

In hair news, it's been a month since the BC and I am still loving my hair. It's growing pretty fast and I can't keep my hands out of it. I'm glad I had the courage to chop before my birthday party. I've been rocking the TWA for weeks and my confidence level is at an all time high...loooooves it. Smile

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th September 2010, 6:48 pm

cyclingchick - More Oyin Love, pics... - Page 2 Icon_flower HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! cyclingchick - More Oyin Love, pics... - Page 2 Icon_flower

It's been a month already?!!! That means we need to see some new pics!!!

Have a great birthday day weekend!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 17th September 2010, 6:54 pm

Happy Bday. I agree with lynnie, pics please (stomping foot)
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 18th September 2010, 12:55 am

Thank you, ladies! I'll post pics after the birthday party tomorrow night. Several of my spin class buddies are natural and I've been wanting to get a picture of all us together. Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 18th September 2010, 12:58 am

I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Looking forward to pics!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by DaButterflyBAP 18th September 2010, 10:18 am

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy one month anniversary!!!

Good deal starting a journal!
DaButterflyBAP
DaButterflyBAP

http://butterflybap.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 18th September 2010, 11:21 am

Thank you, Lovelies! Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 18th September 2010, 1:04 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :wouhou:

Gotta show some virgo love (my b-day is tomorrow cheers)

Hooray and hooray again! CONGRATS on everything, weight loss, nappiversary, birthday, meetup, all of it I love you
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 18th September 2010, 5:57 pm

Thank you, bholmes...and Happy Birthday to you too...lots of Virgo babies on the board! Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next