CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Condish

+18
CurlyDoesIt...
sweetdrk1
svrbrownsuga
Afrosaxon
CurlySpeechTherapist
Lita
krenea
Marche'
Beautifully Human
d.denise
veggiegirl314
BlondeByDesire
*CurlyNikki*
ActionActress
satindoll
Serenity23
tiashaunteƩ
justpeachy
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deep Condish - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep Condish

Post by satindoll 6th November 2009, 6:31 pm

BluCurlz wrote:Where are you ladies gettin the Elasta QP from? I went to 2 Sallys and they said they never heard of it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .They carry the brand just not DPR-11.
I have a couple more BSSs to check. Finger are crossed cause Ireally want to try but I don't want to have to order it.

I don't think Sally's ever carried it but other BSS's carry it. They changed the formula recently and now the 2nd or 3rd ingredient is petrolatum. I've since stopped using it.
satindoll
satindoll

http://public.fotki.com/buttaflyy23

Back to top Go down

Deep Condish - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep Condish

Post by Nappturall 11th November 2009, 12:59 am

justpeachy wrote:What is a good deep conditioner I could use for the below zero winters in Indiana? And are deep conditioners still effective w/o heat? (i dont have a hooded dryer)

Raw egg and coconut oil..apply let dry...till it gets hard/rinse with cool water.

egg will strengthen you hair and make it soft...while the coconut add softness and moisturize you hair and help the protein retain in your hair..I do this every 3 days. You dont' need heat...cause coconut pentrate your hair and the egg protein attaches it self to you hair making it stronger.

~Nappturall~
Nappturall
Nappturall

http://www.trwcreditgroup.com/angeljones

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2