CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moptopmaven Controversy

+35
BeautifullyFree
Duchess52
patmichele
TiffNotANY
omgitsaj
LoveZaporiah
SeanymphPrincess
JessiWantsCurls
kels99
butterfly3000
Pretty_Vee
Kicha
cagebird
CarlaAR
creolebeauty1
Indigo.Blue
Sunshinecurls
Lynnieluve
yldthng
pretty,Pleaseee
tpayne22
NikG20
krazy coils
TXCHOCLTE
Ambitious_Tiff
Nali1987
fuzzypuff
funkyhairchic
Free2BMe :)
MokikaStyle
naturallychelsea
makeupvixen
dajewel
Aunt_Lola
sheabutterlover
39 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Moptopmaven Controversy - Page 6 Empty Re: Moptopmaven Controversy

Post by kels99 24th February 2011, 2:53 pm

When I said that I didn't care that she was sick, I said it in relation to her business practices. It did not mean that literally don't care if a human being is not feeling well. It means that as a consumer, her not feeling well has no bearing on whether or not someone has the right to be upset about going MONTHS on end without knowing what this person has done with their money.

kels99

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 24th February 2011, 4:10 pm

1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. ~1 Corinthians 13:1-8~

May the Love of God Rule in this place
________________________________________________________________________________
Are you a Ride or Die Christian?
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeya 24th February 2011, 4:24 pm

@MelMelBee - Praise God for His word and for His servant that shares the word so freely! I echo your prayer...May the Love of God Rule in this place!!!
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 24th February 2011, 4:57 pm

AMEN! Very Happy
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchess52 24th February 2011, 5:27 pm

AMEN
Duchess52
Duchess52

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 24th February 2011, 6:31 pm

No matter what someone says that doesn't make it okay for you to wish it upon them.
smh Rolling Eyes
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulcurls 24th February 2011, 8:28 pm

For those who are concerned, she posted an update of her condition.
http://moptopmaven.blogspot.com/2011/02/update.html
hopefulcurls
hopefulcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchess52 24th February 2011, 8:34 pm

Thank you hopefulcurls......but this update is from Tuesday...thought it was a NEW update.
Duchess52
Duchess52

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulcurls 24th February 2011, 9:43 pm

You're welcome & sorry it wasn't so NEW...just always try to see the good in ppl. So for those who didn't know about that update...there it is. I just hope she is okay though. Wouldn't want to see anyone down & out! All we can do is pray for & about her situation until we know more, I guess! (:
hopefulcurls
hopefulcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo.Blue 24th February 2011, 10:59 pm

@Nessa101...assuming that comment was for me:

There is a serious comprehension deficiency going around...for those of you who lacks comprehension skills and took the comment literally and totally missed the point I was making...(even though I made it clear I was making a point)

Some of you ladies are the BIGGEST hypocrites, backsliders, and bigots ever. In addition to that, you are in denial about your conflicting arguments.

So I am wrong for not caring about Kels99's health (even though that is not what I said...I was making a point...) when she said she does not care that MopTop is sick...GO FIGURE!!!

So shame on me for making a point and hoping an illness on someone as opposed to someone actually saying they couldn't care less about MopTop's illness. You want to cry foul when I say to you the same thing you said to someone else. This is the point I was trying to make throughout this entire debate...funny how the rules change when it is you as opposed to someone else...
Indigo.Blue
Indigo.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 24th February 2011, 11:03 pm

I don't lack comprehension skills thank you very much. Don't try and tell me what I lack. I think you need to understand not everyone shares the same opinion as you. Instead of trying to force your view down peoples throats accept to disagree and move on.
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchess52 24th February 2011, 11:22 pm

ENOUGH you guys....PLEASE...give it a rest!!!
Duchess52
Duchess52

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanymphPrincess 25th February 2011, 12:06 am

MelMelBee wrote:1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. ~1 Corinthians 13:1-8~

May the Love of God Rule in this place
________________________________________________________________________________
Are you a Ride or Die Christian?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMEN!!!!!!!
SeanymphPrincess
SeanymphPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo.Blue 25th February 2011, 12:12 am

@Nessa101...there is clearly a lack of comprehension skills...I have never tried to force my opinion on anyone...this is a debate...in debates, ideas, opions, rebuttals, redirects, etc...gets exchanged. If you feel that I need to move on...how about you take your own advice instead of "trying to force your view" down my throat...

I doubt it if you know what my view/opinion is anyway...
Indigo.Blue
Indigo.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 25th February 2011, 12:17 am

When did I force my views down your throat? All I said was that no one should ever wish something bad unto someone else and that people aren't going to always share the same view as you. Clearly you lack the comprehension skills
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo.Blue 25th February 2011, 12:26 am

Evidence of lack of comprehension:
Nessa101 said: "instead of trying to force your view down peoples throats accept to disagree and move on"...that statement is a view, an opinion, and advice.

Indigo.Blue responded: "If you feel that I need to move on...how about you take your own advice instead of "trying to force your view" down my throat..."

This comment reflects my entire premise...people want to deny another something that they demand...

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that it is not a lack of comprehension issue...then you are simply not listening to my argument...
Indigo.Blue
Indigo.Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 25th February 2011, 12:35 am

OMG ladies ladies ladies !!!! we are all grown women , from different walk of life with different opinions and it's okay to exchange but there is absolutely no need for name calling and Cattiness NO BUENO
Let's simply agree to disagree as i'm sure none of us know this woman personally and can't possibly speculate on her true intention , we are all different and because of that would have a different reaction to situations no one is right or wrong as each person as a point in their arguments and point et's not be extremist and disrespectful for a situation who is not benefiting neither party >>>
LETS TALK ABOUT HAIR PEOPLE LOL
I LOVE EVERYONE muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveZaporiah 25th February 2011, 12:36 am

Ladies, just agree to disagree. The world is in enough disarray without us arguing over things that cannot be undone. I hope MTM gets better and her customers a satisfied. As long as no lives are lost, it ain't that serious.
LoveZaporiah
LoveZaporiah

http://lovezaporiah.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt_Lola 25th February 2011, 12:45 am

Is this still going on? Neutral

Aunt_Lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content