TWA Attitude

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWA Attitude

Post by yldthng on 25th February 2011, 1:36 pm

Have any of y'all tried the Soft Sheen Care Free Curl Activator?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I saw it on a YouTube video, and I actually really like it. It's very light and non-greasy - and it makes my hair really soft too.

From the website: Exclusively formulated for today’s “Dry Curl” style to help prevent hair breakage while providing “round the clock” moisture control without excess wetness. Excellent for body waves and natural styles.

Ingredients: Water - Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Fragrance - Parfum, Dimethicono, Wheat Amino Acids, Yellow 5 - CI 19140 , Orange 4 - CI 15510, Silica
yldthng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalqtpy on 25th February 2011, 1:41 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:There is a mkeup thread under skin care! Check it out!

Sweet, What's in you hair in ur avatar? Are those coils? What products?
naturalqtpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 on 25th February 2011, 1:43 pm

I have tried it! Not enough to form an opinion. I don't have anything bad to say.
sweetdrk1

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Luscious Mahogany on 25th February 2011, 1:47 pm

Will do thanks sweetdrk1!!
Luscious Mahogany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 on 25th February 2011, 2:07 pm

newlynaturalqtpy wrote:

Hi, I used Kinky Curly Knot Today leave in, I co washed with Herbal Essence! My hair is VERY coily, but this morning I forced the clumping by using a denman brush and the parts that didn't cooperate I just twirled with my finger to make bigger curls if that makes sense! My curls are very tiny, so I have to force them together. HTH!
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalqtpy on 25th February 2011, 2:11 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
newlynaturalqtpy wrote:

Hi, I used Kinky Curly Knot Today leave in, I co washed with Herbal Essence! My hair is VERY coily, but this morning I forced the clumping by using a denman brush and the parts that didn't cooperate I just twirled with my finger to make bigger curls if that makes sense! My curls are very tiny, so I have to force them together. HTH!

All you have in is the KCKT? Those are pretty good results. I just bought a denman and i'm still trying to figure out how to get clumpage with the darn thing Rolling Eyes . What's ur technique to get clumpage?
naturalqtpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 on 25th February 2011, 2:19 pm

Yup just leave in, that is what stopped my PJism! I don't need all of that stuff although I really enjoyed getting boxes in the mail! Lol! What I do is get a section of hair with the brush and slowly pull it in the direction I want the hair to curl. Try YouTube, that is where I saw it!
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalqtpy on 25th February 2011, 2:44 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Yup just leave in, that is what stopped my PJism! I don't need all of that stuff although I really enjoyed getting boxes in the mail! Lol! What I do is get a section of hair with the brush and slowly pull it in the direction I want the hair to curl. Try YouTube, that is where I saw it!

Oh ok. Gotcha! I'm trying to keep my PJism under control too, lol. I think my problem is that I don't take the time necessary to get great definition. It was easier when I first BC'd and had next to no hair. I'm so impatient...I want instant definition w/o all the work lol! But now that I have 2-3inches I see I need to adjust to avoid a frizzy fro. I'm gonna slow down and do small sections at a time this weekend and see what happens...
naturalqtpy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luscious Mahogany on 25th February 2011, 4:01 pm

I'm going to have to youtube how to use the denman brush as well because I too will need something once my hair gets a longer. I'm going to try to have my PJism under control after I get the KCKT and the KCCC this weekend lol!!
Luscious Mahogany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yldthng on 25th February 2011, 4:30 pm

Luscious Mahogany wrote:I'm going to have to youtube how to use the denman brush as well because I too will need something once my hair gets a longer. I'm going to try to have my PJism under control after I get the KCKT and the KCCC this weekend lol!!

As well as it works, I'm still tryna find something that works better than the Kinky Curly. LOL. I don't think there is a way to get the PJ-ness under control.
yldthng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 on 26th February 2011, 10:04 am

newlynaturalqtpy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Yup just leave in, that is what stopped my PJism! I don't need all of that stuff although I really enjoyed getting boxes in the mail! Lol! What I do is get a section of hair with the brush and slowly pull it in the direction I want the hair to curl. Try YouTube, that is where I saw it!

Oh ok. Gotcha! I'm trying to keep my PJism under control too, lol. I think my problem is that I don't take the time necessary to get great definition. It was easier when I first BC'd and had next to no hair. I'm so impatient...I want instant definition w/o all the work lol! But now that I have 2-3inches I see I need to adjust to avoid a frizzy fro. I'm gonna slow down and do small sections at a time this weekend and see what happens...
ok I will check back to see how it works for you!
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top