Reverse Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reverse Effect

Post by Phenomenise on 17th February 2011, 3:21 am

After I cut my hair I feel more confident. I feel like more of a woman and less like a tomboy. I wear make-up and dress better. I don't know what it was about chopping my hair off but the people i'm close to LOVE it. I feel good. Smile
Phenomenise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reverse Effect

Post by Duchess52 on 17th February 2011, 1:23 pm

Phenomenise wrote:After I cut my hair I feel more confident. I feel like more of a woman and less like a tomboy. I wear make-up and dress better. I don't know what it was about chopping my hair off but the people i'm close to LOVE it. I feel good. Smile

Good for you girl.....
I feel the same.
I have always been a girlie girl, but going natural has changed my attitude. I feel more confident, more beautiful.
Duchess52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeeC1 on 17th February 2011, 2:19 pm

I can't WAIT got my BC (actually MC) ... I agreed to wait another 2 months, as I'm just one month post-relaxer, but I don't think I'll make it. My stylist washed my hair yesterday (I had a big meeting to attend and couldn't show up looking crazy). As she washed/conditioned my hair I could feel my curls popping and I got so excited - even tried to convince her that we we could go ahead and MC. Nope ... not just yet. I feel more confident KNOWING I'll MC ... I can only imagine when I actually do it. I'm not much of an accessory wearer, but I may have to splurge a little bit ... Wink We'll see. Congrats to you both!

~NeeC1
NeeC1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top