Me and my waist got issues

Go down

Me and my waist got issues

Post by EastAfricanCurly on 16th February 2011, 10:07 pm

Hi curlies!

So, me and my waist are about to get into a fight. I used to take pride in my small waist but now it seems to disappear slowly. From the back, I've still got the small waist but from front, you wouldn't notice at all.

I was wondering what exercises you'd do to lose inches on the waist if possible? Also, my butt is kinda jiggly nowadays and I want to firm it up but not lose it though; I'd like to enhance it and possibly make it appear larger lol. Anyone got any suggestions? Smile

EastAfricanCurly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and my waist got issues

Post by misskris on 16th February 2011, 10:28 pm

Hey EAC. Well for you booty, you can do squats to firm. Or lunges. For the waist you can of course do crunches, plank holds, side bends for obliques. Also for your butt you can do the kick backs. I dunno what you call em but you get on all 4s on the floor and lift your feet to the ceiling. That will help your glutes. But squats will help with the glutes for sure. Hope that helps.
misskris

View user profile http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris on 16th February 2011, 10:35 pm

oh and also have you heard of the Flat Belly Diet? Basically if you add MUFAs to your diet (Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acids) you will lose belly fat. These are foods like olives, olive oils, nuts and nut butters, dark chocolate, avocado, seeds and some other food items. I have the book, and the diet does work. You can Google it for more info.
misskris

View user profile http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down