CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts

+23
Duchess52
Life.of.Riley
cluelesscurl
Ambitious_Tiff
naturallychelsea
creolebeauty1
prodigy
fuzzypuff
BekkaPoo
BrownSkinDiva
Juices-n-Berries
Luscious Mahogany
MelMelBee
tiashaunteé
misskris
DvaAuNaturel
diego2memphis
CarlaAR
MissyCee
dajewel
Indigo.Blue
prettyporsche_
Coilsandall
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts  - Page 4 Empty Re: Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 9:35 pm

omgitsaj wrote:@Life.of.Riley. I'm not agreeing with what was said by the Dajewel, but I have seen some of the things Indigo.Blue has written in the past and it makes you think some things. In my opinion at least. I'm not calling her insane, or crazy or anything but...girl says what is on her mind for sure.

exactly
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts  - Page 4 Empty Re: Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts

Post by MelMelBee 28th March 2011, 9:52 pm

(Deep Sigh) because I was like "Uh oh"....And to A-Felice and others, I hope that my comment about psychopathology was not taken as a sign of disrespect or anything like that. Just for the record...I was not implying or adding to the comment about mental illness, and perhaps my choice of words were not the wisest. My point was that people's "stuff ie. perspective, negativity, disrespect, chaos, etc" will come out online just as it does in real life.

This shows that we must be thoughtful about what we post, and be slow to jump down throats and ask questions before responding.

@OMGitsAj...it's all love sistah! BTW...I'm still working on getting my wig!

Last edited by MelMelBee on 28th March 2011, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Life.of.Riley 28th March 2011, 9:53 pm

dajewel wrote:
Life.of.Riley wrote:But CarlaAR, It looks like the pm was a response to all the nasty things that were said to her first. It looks like she sent that after Dajewel embarrassed her on the thread. It looks like, I may be wrong, Dajewel posted the private message on the thread to further a bullying agenda. This just makes me sad.

for clarification: are u saying that i posted her pm to further a bullying agenda i have against indigo.blue?

Well, I am still new here and you guys have been around a little longer than me so * Kanye Shrug* I don't see what you are talking about but I am new here. I have also read that other people say they enjoy talking with Indigo.

Even if you no one likes her here, I don't think she deserves to be treated badly.

Please don't be mad at me. I don’t want to start off with people not liking me here. (I see what yall did to Indigo and I don't want that to happen to me) It did look like she was being bullied. She also has not responded to this post so, I am curious about all the bad things people are saying about her.
Life.of.Riley
Life.of.Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsaj 28th March 2011, 9:55 pm

MelMelBee wrote:(Deep Sigh) because I was like "Uh oh"....And to A-Felice and others, I hope that my comment was not taken as a sign of disrespect or anything like that. Just for the record...I was not implying that any one has a mental illness, and perhaps my choice of words were not the wisest. My point was that people's "stuff ie. perspective, negativity, disrespect, chaos, etc" will come out online just as it does in real life.

This shows that we must be thoughtful about what we post, and be slow to jump down throats and ask questions before responding.

@OMGitsAj...it's all love sistah! BTW...I'm still working on getting my wig!

Girl, Evony is on her last leg!! I cut her and I'm going to cut her again to neck length and hopefully give her another 2 weeks before I toss her. Next up:Lacefront, so I gotta start my wig fund too!

omgitsaj

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsaj 28th March 2011, 10:00 pm

Life.of.Riley wrote:
dajewel wrote:
Life.of.Riley wrote:But CarlaAR, It looks like the pm was a response to all the nasty things that were said to her first. It looks like she sent that after Dajewel embarrassed her on the thread. It looks like, I may be wrong, Dajewel posted the private message on the thread to further a bullying agenda. This just makes me sad.

for clarification: are u saying that i posted her pm to further a bullying agenda i have against indigo.blue?

Well, I am still new here and you guys have been around a little longer than me so * Kanye Shrug* I don't see what you are talking about but I am new here. I have also read that other people say they enjoy talking with Indigo.

Even if you no one likes her here, I don't think she deserves to be treated badly.

Please don't be mad at me. I don’t want to start off with people not liking me here. (I see what yall did to Indigo and I don't want that to happen to me) It did look like she was being bullied. She also has not responded to this post so, I am curious about all the bad things people are saying about her.

First off, Welcome, and from you avatar picture it looks like you have a beautiful head of hair!

I think her reason for not responding is because she said she was leaving the board. No one will be mad at you or dislike you for speaking your opinion, because that's what a forum is about. I think when insults and condensing tones are added to the mix is when things get messy. I'm not saying anything rude about anyone, but I'm also not agree with what was done.When you write things are the board, I think you are allowing people to comment with their thoughts and opinions. You just have to take everything anyone says with a grain of salt. I hope you enjoy this forum, because I definitely do!

omgitsaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Life.of.Riley 28th March 2011, 10:04 pm

omgitsaj wrote:
Life.of.Riley wrote:
dajewel wrote:

First off, Welcome, and from you avatar picture it looks like you have a beautiful head of hair!

I think her reason for not responding is because she said she was leaving the board. No one will be mad at you or dislike you for speaking your opinion, because that's what a forum is about. I think when insults and condensing tones are added to the mix is when things get messy. I'm not saying anything rude about anyone, but I'm also not agree with what was done.When you write things are the board, I think you are allowing people to comment with their thoughts and opinions. You just have to take everything anyone says with a grain of salt. I hope you enjoy this forum, because I definitely do!

ThAnK yOu!!! Smile Omgitsaj
I am looking forward to seeing you around.
Life.of.Riley
Life.of.Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Felice 28th March 2011, 10:05 pm

dajewel wrote:
A-Felice wrote:
dajewel wrote: haven't u noticed that many of ur posts go unanswered when u chime in...i know am not the only one who sees u are unstable...and if indeed u are clinically-deemed unstable I pray that you seek counseling and stay on ur meds (am not trying to be mean here).

My post was as a direct result to the above statements. I find them disrespectful, insensitive and frankly unnecessary. And yes, omgitsaj, things tend to get serious when people throw things like the above comment around. Also I’m not trying to tug of war with anyone, I just wanted to make it clear that statements like dajewl’s are extremely abhorrent.

my statement was not abhorrent, disrespectful, insensitive, unnecessary or distasteful because it was the truth, esp when i said 'am not trying to be mean here.' i stand 100% on my opinion.

Dajewel, how can you possibly know that what you said was "true". It amazes me how you are posting your opinion as fact. I'm just trying to explain to you that it is, in fact, abhorrent to call people mentally unstable on the internet because you do not know for a fact that it is true (and worse if it actually is!). It's cruel and irresponsible to accuse someone of having a serious illness without any proof. I've already stated my opinion on that matter in my first post.

Honestly I'm simply flabbergasted at the statements you both made to each other. I have no issues with either of you, but I truly found your statements to be offensive. If you can't see that, as much as I hate to do so, I'll let you stew in your own ignorance.

I'm not saying any more on this.
A-Felice
A-Felice

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 28th March 2011, 10:13 pm

Hi Riley (whose heart is in my city Smile )

I can definitely say that there is no bullying on this site, so I hope that you will stick around and learn valuable information and get to know us...the good moments certainly outweigh the not so good moments, as displayed in this thread. If you go back to page one and read up to the present, you may get a better perspective of what happened.

I don't defend or uphold mess, and sometimes, we all get entrenched in mess! However, as you go throughout the various topics in the forums, you'll see some of the comments that DaJewel was referring to when she stated that Indigo hit below the belt and you can make your own determination. I can't speak for the intent of anyone who posts here but myself, but I don't think it was intended to bully anyone. We really are not like that!

But your point is important...that regardless of the intent of the poster, a comment can be perceived as something completely different because the reader adds emphasis, tone, etc. So your point is definitely well taken and serves as an example to us that we must always be aware of how we come across. This does not mean that we should not express our opinions, but that we should be prepared for follow-up questions, comments etc.
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 10:15 pm

A-Felice wrote:
dajewel wrote:
A-Felice wrote:
dajewel wrote: haven't u noticed that many of ur posts go unanswered when u chime in...i know am not the only one who sees u are unstable...and if indeed u are clinically-deemed unstable I pray that you seek counseling and stay on ur meds (am not trying to be mean here).

My post was as a direct result to the above statements. I find them disrespectful, insensitive and frankly unnecessary. And yes, omgitsaj, things tend to get serious when people throw things like the above comment around. Also I’m not trying to tug of war with anyone, I just wanted to make it clear that statements like dajewl’s are extremely abhorrent.

my statement was not abhorrent, disrespectful, insensitive, unnecessary or distasteful because it was the truth, esp when i said 'am not trying to be mean here.' i stand 100% on my opinion.

Dajewel, how can you possibly know that what you said was "true". It amazes me how you are posting your opinion as fact. I'm just trying to explain to you that it is, in fact, abhorrent to call people mentally unstable on the internet because you do not know for a fact that it is true (and worse if it actually is!). It's cruel and irresponsible to accuse someone of having a serious illness without any proof. I've already stated my opinion on that matter in my first post.

Honestly I'm simply flabbergasted at the statements you both made to each other. I have no issues with either of you, but I truly found your statements to be offensive. If you can't see that, as much as I hate to do so, I'll let you stew in your own ignorance.

I'm not saying any more on this.

am not insensitive nor ignorant (and i would be the first to confess). i do not see what the problem is when am simply stating the truth/being cut and dry, per observing past interactions *kanyeshrug*
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 28th March 2011, 10:19 pm

@omgitsaj.....Girl, you were WERKING Evony honey...I put like $10 in the wig fund, but ordered something off of curlmart with the CN spring coupon...so my fund is empty...AGAIN!

Are you going to do the modified lacefront to make a natural hairline??? OOOOH I can't wait to see it! I'll live vicariously through you until I can get my fund together...LOL!
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 28th March 2011, 10:20 pm

WTHeck is a Kanye Shrug??????? LOL! I've seen it in other threads, but I have no clue...is it a special shoulder hunch or something...( I know I sound like such a dork...LOL)
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsaj 28th March 2011, 10:27 pm

MelMelBee wrote:@omgitsaj.....Girl, you were WERKING Evony honey...I put like $10 in the wig fund, but ordered something off of curlmart with the CN spring coupon...so my fund is empty...AGAIN!

Are you going to do the modified lacefront to make a natural hairline??? OOOOH I can't wait to see it! I'll live vicariously through you until I can get my fund together...LOL!

Yes girl! I saw that video on the CN homepage and I was like, I need a lacefront now! I've been watching muffinismylover videos on youtube too so that isn't helping. I can't wait!

omgitsaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Life.of.Riley 28th March 2011, 10:37 pm

MelMelBee wrote:WTHeck is a Kanye Shrug??????? LOL! I've seen it in other threads, but I have no clue...is it a special shoulder hunch or something...( I know I sound like such a dork...LOL)

lmao[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Life.of.Riley
Life.of.Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 28th March 2011, 10:42 pm

Gurl, thanks so much!

Cuz I surely aint know...LOL! Know I'm gonna start saying that...LOL
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 29th March 2011, 4:27 pm

MelMelBee wrote:WTHeck is a Kanye Shrug??????? LOL! I've seen it in other threads, but I have no clue...is it a special shoulder hunch or something...( I know I sound like such a dork...LOL)

No worries! I barely know what a Kanye IS let alone the shrug. I've never been "hip" to new stuff... Laughing
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 29th March 2011, 5:13 pm

Where is the Kanye shrug ? lol
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 29th March 2011, 7:09 pm

Life.of.Riley wrote:

lmao[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yes, this is what it is Smile
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 29th March 2011, 7:13 pm

LOL okay hahaha
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4