CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts

+23
Duchess52
Life.of.Riley
cluelesscurl
Ambitious_Tiff
naturallychelsea
creolebeauty1
prodigy
fuzzypuff
BekkaPoo
BrownSkinDiva
Juices-n-Berries
Luscious Mahogany
MelMelBee
tiashaunteé
misskris
DvaAuNaturel
diego2memphis
CarlaAR
MissyCee
dajewel
Indigo.Blue
prettyporsche_
Coilsandall
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts  - Page 3 Empty Re: Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts

Post by CarlaAR 28th March 2011, 8:32 pm

A-Felice wrote:I've been off this forum for months and just returned, and I was going to keep quiet because I don't know any of you, but I have to say, there isn't a single person on this board who has the right to say that someone else has mental problems. It is an extremely serious and consequential thing to say without evidence. It's not just something you can throw around. It's a serious medical condition that you’re talking about. I absolutely detest how the idea is being thrown around so very casually on this thread. I don't care if any of you are licensed professionals, you do not have the right to tell people they are mentally ill on the internet. It's as unethical as a doctor diagnosing cancer over the phone.
Stop it.

I don't think people say these things because they know anything about a specific person, a lot of people do it for shock value and to set off a spark.

On the other hand, if you are being personally attacked, its sometimes difficult not to react in a negative way; we are all human...
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts  - Page 3 Empty Re: Negative Comments on the Curlynikki posts

Post by A-Felice 28th March 2011, 8:39 pm

I don't think people say these things because they know anything about a specific person, a lot of people do it for shock value and to set off a spark.

Which is exactly why I said what I did.

Last edited by A-Felice on 28th March 2011, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
A-Felice
A-Felice

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 8:41 pm

i didn't label her as mentally ill for shock value (really, am not lame enough to use someone else's attributes as a way to shock people). I said it because to me, she seems unbalanced and clearly something is wrong with her. Simple. Period.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 28th March 2011, 8:45 pm

dajewel wrote:i didn't label her as mentally ill for shock value (really, am not lame enough to use someone else's attributes as a way to shock people). I said it because to me, she seems unbalanced and clearly something is wrong with her. Simple. Period.

I personally wasn't speaking about you, I was actually talking about "the other".
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 8:48 pm

CarlaAR wrote:
dajewel wrote:i didn't label her as mentally ill for shock value (really, am not lame enough to use someone else's attributes as a way to shock people). I said it because to me, she seems unbalanced and clearly something is wrong with her. Simple. Period.

I personally wasn't speaking about you, I was actually talking about "the other".

ohhhhhh my bad.... Embarassed
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 28th March 2011, 8:49 pm

Hey Ladies,

Is this in reference to my last post?
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 8:51 pm

MelMelBee wrote:Hey Ladies,

Is this in reference to my last post?

hey there. i wasn't referencing ur last post.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 28th March 2011, 8:53 pm

LOL...I just meant the conversation in general that began after my last post. I mentioned "psychopathology" and I don't want my comments to be misunderstood, nor do I want it to spark a new virtual tug of war. So prior to just posting a rebuttal, I wanted to ask the other ladies CarlaAR and A-Felice if I had offended them in some way, as that was certainly not my intent!
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 28th March 2011, 8:56 pm

I have nothing to add. I stopped by to tell Dajewel that her body is bangin'! I will be in my bikini this Summer, dang it. Ok, I'm out. *tossing flowers, hearts, rainbows, cuddly puppies, and friendship bracelets on the way out*

Last edited by Fleur on 28th March 2011, 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors)
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsaj 28th March 2011, 8:57 pm

Wow, things got serious fast. One of the reasons I like Curlynikki is because of the warm and welcoming nature of it, I hope that doesn't change!

omgitsaj

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 9:01 pm

Fleur wrote:I have nothing to add. I stopped by to tell Dajewel that her body is bangin'! I'm will be in my bikini this Summer, dang it. Ok, I'm out. *tossing flowers, hearts, rainbows, cuddly puppies, and friendship bracelets on the way out*

thank you!!!!!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 9:02 pm

omgitsaj wrote:Wow, things got serious fast. One of the reasons I like Curlynikki is because of the warm and welcoming nature of it, I hope that doesn't change!

the warm and welcoming nature won't change.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 28th March 2011, 9:04 pm

MelMelBee wrote:LOL...I just meant the conversation in general that began after my last post. I mentioned "psychopathology" and I don't want my comments to be misunderstood, nor do I want it to spark a new virtual tug of war. So prior to just posting a rebuttal, I wanted to ask the other ladies CarlaAR and A-Felice if I had offended them in some way, as that was certainly not my intent!

Not at all. My agreeing with you was in reference to posts that happened in the past few days. flower
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by A-Felice 28th March 2011, 9:10 pm

dajewel wrote: haven't u noticed that many of ur posts go unanswered when u chime in...i know am not the only one who sees u are unstable...and if indeed u are clinically-deemed unstable I pray that you seek counseling and stay on ur meds (am not trying to be mean here).

My post was as a direct result to the above statements. I find them disrespectful, insensitive and frankly unnecessary. And yes, omgitsaj, things tend to get serious when people throw things like the above comment around. Also I’m not trying to tug of war with anyone, I just wanted to make it clear that statements like dajewl’s are extremely abhorrent.
A-Felice
A-Felice

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 9:13 pm

A-Felice wrote:
dajewel wrote: haven't u noticed that many of ur posts go unanswered when u chime in...i know am not the only one who sees u are unstable...and if indeed u are clinically-deemed unstable I pray that you seek counseling and stay on ur meds (am not trying to be mean here).

My post was as a direct result to the above statements. I find them disrespectful, insensitive and frankly unnecessary. And yes, omgitsaj, things tend to get serious when people throw things like the above comment around. Also I’m not trying to tug of war with anyone, I just wanted to make it clear that statements like dajewl’s are extremely abhorrent.

my statement was not abhorrent, disrespectful, insensitive, unnecessary or distasteful because it was the truth, esp when i said 'am not trying to be mean here.' i stand 100% on my opinion.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsaj 28th March 2011, 9:16 pm

Well I've seen some of the things being thrown around this board and one thing I can say is that one thing I may find offensive and ignorant, may not be that way to another. I just hope that we can talk and discuss things without throwing out insults or horrible PM, and that goes to both parties involved.

omgitsaj

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 28th March 2011, 9:19 pm

omgitsaj wrote:Well I've seen some of the things being thrown around this board and one thing I can say is that one thing I may find offensive and ignorant, may not be that way to another. I just hope that we can talk and discuss things without throwing out insults or horrible PM, and that goes to both parties involved.

That's what I was referring to. If anyone sent a PM like what we read here to me, all bets are off. Yes, I usually ignore, but that even disturbed me.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Life.of.Riley 28th March 2011, 9:21 pm

My little sister is a victim of bulling and this makes me so sad. I have a close relative with mental illness and I agree with A-Felice. I know I am new here and I don't want to get involved in house business but I have read some of Indigo.Blue’s old posts (and Dajewel) and I am lost. I don't know what she did. I have only seen you two send a few messages back and forth and I just don't get it. Just reading this thread, Dajewel attacked Indigo and I assumed this was a residual from another post but now that I have read old threads I am lost. I am not taking sides and I think the ps Indigo sent was nasty but in all fairness you struck first. I also have not read anything from Indigo that compares to your attack on her. If I am missing I apologize and I will mind my business. I hate to see someone get teamed up on. I think this might be borderline bullying.
Life.of.Riley
Life.of.Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsaj 28th March 2011, 9:23 pm

I agree CarlaAR, even at my angriest, I could not imagine saying anything like that to someone! Its amazing what people are capable of when they are anonymous.

omgitsaj

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 9:24 pm

CarlaAR wrote:
omgitsaj wrote:Well I've seen some of the things being thrown around this board and one thing I can say is that one thing I may find offensive and ignorant, may not be that way to another. I just hope that we can talk and discuss things without throwing out insults or horrible PM, and that goes to both parties involved.

That's what I was referring to. If anyone sent a PM like what we read here to me, all bets are off. Yes, I usually ignore, but that even disturbed me.

am not going to post the rest of the pm's that was sent to me, but do believe pm's the length of dissertations with more vile language have been sent to me from her since i posted the last PM on this thread. i respond with one or two lines.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Life.of.Riley 28th March 2011, 9:27 pm

But CarlaAR, It looks like the pm was a response to all the nasty things that were said to her first. It looks like she sent that after Dajewel embarrassed her on the thread. It looks like, I may be wrong, Dajewel posted the private message on the thread to further a bullying agenda. This just makes me sad.
Life.of.Riley
Life.of.Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 9:27 pm

Life.of.Riley wrote:My little sister is a victim of bulling and this makes me so sad. I have a close relative with mental illness and I agree with A-Felice. I know I am new here and I don't want to get involved in house business but I have read some of Indigo.Blue’s old posts (and Dajewel) and I am lost. I don't know what she did. I have only seen you two send a few messages back and forth and I just don't get it. Just reading this thread, Dajewel attacked Indigo and I assumed this was a residual from another post but now that I have read old threads I am lost. I am not taking sides and I think the ps Indigo sent was nasty but in all fairness you struck first. I also have not read anything from Indigo that compares to your attack on her. If I am missing I apologize and I will mind my business. I hate to see someone get teamed up on. I think this might be borderline bullying.

my response wasn't an attack but a fair assessment. i don't know the first thing on attacking people.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 9:31 pm

omgitsaj wrote:I agree CarlaAR, even at my angriest, I could not imagine saying anything like that to someone! Its amazing what people are capable of when they are anonymous.

exactly! even when am angry i wouldn't dare say anything akin to what has been sent to me in her pm's. i think before i speak, or just remove my self from the situation so i can clear my head (i will actually say explicitly that i need a break to cool off because i don't want to say something i can't take back).
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 28th March 2011, 9:32 pm

Life.of.Riley wrote:But CarlaAR, It looks like the pm was a response to all the nasty things that were said to her first. It looks like she sent that after Dajewel embarrassed her on the thread. It looks like, I may be wrong, Dajewel posted the private message on the thread to further a bullying agenda. This just makes me sad.

for clarification: are u saying that i posted her pm to further a bullying agenda i have against indigo.blue?
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by omgitsaj 28th March 2011, 9:33 pm

@Life.of.Riley. I'm not agreeing with what was said by the Dajewel, but I have seen some of the things Indigo.Blue has written in the past and it makes you think some things. In my opinion at least. I'm not calling her insane, or crazy or anything but...girl says what is on her mind for sure.

omgitsaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next