CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different hair patterns -HELP

2 posters

Go down

Different hair patterns -HELP Empty Different hair patterns -HELP

Post by Allu242 9th February 2011, 12:48 am

Hi,

I have this client that really have hair issues. She have been natural since November 2009. Meaning she Big Chopped and went through the seagull looking stage. Since then her hair has grown somewhat but she doesn't believe its at its full potential (she's looking for growth). She have not found a holy of holy hair products yet and her hair seems to love a product at first then it dries and her hair becomes thirsty again. She advised that she is a person deep into hair care so she find herself ordering products like crazy, a product junky. Protective styles she tried are: the braid outs and twist outs.

Her natural hair is weird because the front is straight and the back has some coils and kinks. She really don't have an afro, she states she never did.

I would like to know, what you suggest she can try to combat her hair texture (from straight and kinky curl patterns-3C hair type) to make her natural hair journey not so stressful? I would like to help her as best as I can before she resorts to relaxing or chemically treat her hair.

Thanks for your help.

Naturally Yours,

Shona

allu242@gmail.com

Allu242

Back to top Go down

Different hair patterns -HELP Empty Re: Different hair patterns -HELP

Post by LoveZaporiah 9th February 2011, 1:26 am

having various hair patterns in one head of hair is very normal. i have at least three textures in my head. ive learned to just work with them.
LoveZaporiah
LoveZaporiah

http://lovezaporiah.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down