Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by naturallychelsea on 6th February 2011, 8:00 pm

I understand the sentiment of all of you because as a young black woman I am not looking forward to being put into a bracket and stereotyped as I mature. Frankly all of this scares the heeby jeebys out of me. You know things are bad when members of the race are insulting it. I can only then imagine what persons who are not black are saying. I have a special dislike for people who are black who insult black people. Too me it then gives everyone else the right to insult us too. Persons figure that if a black person is saying such things then it simplymust be true.

Also does she think that she gets special props for marrying outside of her race? Is she somehow exempt from the stereotypes that she speaks of simply because she insults her race?
avatar
naturallychelsea

Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by Emartini04 on 6th February 2011, 8:02 pm

deeply_rooted_chick wrote:
Emartini04 wrote:
Lakeisha wrote:Let's be real. If the color of your skin is black. The world see you as a black person no matter where you are from!

Totally agree with you. My mother used to tell my brother and I one drop of black blood makes you black!! People don't care how light or mixed you are. You're considered black!!! And its soooo true.

Idk I dont think that one drop rule goes as extensively as it used to just cause race doesn't effect every little thing we do anymore. Some may see this woman as just black and not do a double take but I would probably ask where she is from just cause to me she looks more foreign.

Can understand your POV but in my opinion it seems that way. Especially here in NYC no one cares about what island or country you're from. If you're from a black descent you're considered black. I can definitely dig where you're coming from on your POV though.
avatar
Emartini04

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-10-11
Location : New York City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by Emartini04 on 6th February 2011, 8:04 pm

naturallychelsea wrote:I understand the sentiment of all of you because as a young black woman I am not looking forward to being put into a bracket and stereotyped as I mature. Frankly all of this scares the heeby jeebys out of me. You know things are bad when members of the race are insulting it. I can only then imagine what persons who are not black are saying. I have a special dislike for people who are black who insult black people. Too me it then gives everyone else the right to insult us too. Persons figure that if a black person is saying such things then it simplymust be true.

Also does she think that she gets special props for marrying outside of her race? Is she somehow exempt from the stereotypes that she speaks of simply because she insults her race?


Well you know she's dumb if she says she's married to an asian man and has no interest learning about his culture. Huh? Ok. Are you planning to have kids with this man? Do you realize your kids will be half asian?
avatar
Emartini04

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-10-11
Location : New York City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by naturallychelsea on 6th February 2011, 8:24 pm

Emartini04 wrote:
naturallychelsea wrote:I understand the sentiment of all of you because as a young black woman I am not looking forward to being put into a bracket and stereotyped as I mature. Frankly all of this scares the heeby jeebys out of me. You know things are bad when members of the race are insulting it. I can only then imagine what persons who are not black are saying. I have a special dislike for people who are black who insult black people. Too me it then gives everyone else the right to insult us too. Persons figure that if a black person is saying such things then it simplymust be true.

Also does she think that she gets special props for marrying outside of her race? Is she somehow exempt from the stereotypes that she speaks of simply because she insults her race?


Well you know she's dumb if she says she's married to an asian man and has no interest learning about his culture. Huh? Ok. Are you planning to have kids with this man? Do you realize your kids will be half asian?

Obviously one must conclude that she is of no race. She looks black but she claims that she is not. She is clearly not of any other race. Since she is racially ambiguous she will have no problem with her kids having two cultures. They will be fully whatever the man is as the Lord would never give her a child who is half black!! Besides it simply is not possible as all black people live in ghettos and have absente fathers so there is no way her children could have any hint of black in them.
avatar
naturallychelsea

Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by dajewel on 6th February 2011, 9:28 pm

Tiffy2 wrote:Yeah she does have a LOT of issues...can you say self hate?! and BTW, I'm str8 on dateing Asian men...not enough "meat" in the downstairs area for me LMAO!!!!!!

yeah for real. u know plastic surgery to enhance that area is prevalent over there?? and to me, it is a waste of money cuz there is no difference between the before and after.
avatar
dajewel

Posts : 1760
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : orlando, florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by Emartini04 on 6th February 2011, 9:55 pm

naturallychelsea wrote:
Emartini04 wrote:
naturallychelsea wrote:I understand the sentiment of all of you because as a young black woman I am not looking forward to being put into a bracket and stereotyped as I mature. Frankly all of this scares the heeby jeebys out of me. You know things are bad when members of the race are insulting it. I can only then imagine what persons who are not black are saying. I have a special dislike for people who are black who insult black people. Too me it then gives everyone else the right to insult us too. Persons figure that if a black person is saying such things then it simplymust be true.

Also does she think that she gets special props for marrying outside of her race? Is she somehow exempt from the stereotypes that she speaks of simply because she insults her race?


Well you know she's dumb if she says she's married to an asian man and has no interest learning about his culture. Huh? Ok. Are you planning to have kids with this man? Do you realize your kids will be half asian?

Obviously one must conclude that she is of no race. She looks black but she claims that she is not. She is clearly not of any other race. Since she is racially ambiguous she will have no problem with her kids having two cultures. They will be fully whatever the man is as the Lord would never give her a child who is half black!! Besides it simply is not possible as all black people live in ghettos and have absente fathers so there is no way her children could have any hint of black in them.


Nah girl. Watch video two. She states she's black.

I just think it was dumb what she said. If you plan to have kids with this man you should want to know about his culture and not only that if you're dating him why would you not want to learn about his culture?
avatar
Emartini04

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-10-11
Location : New York City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by naturallychelsea on 6th February 2011, 10:10 pm

I don't get it first she hates blacks then she doesn't believe asians like us but she is married to one. So is she saying her own hubby hates her. Or is her nether region so gorgeous he just couldn't refuse thus she is not in the same category as us gold digging, daddy deprived black women.
avatar
naturallychelsea

Posts : 652
Join date : 2010-07-14
Location : Toronto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by rayray19 on 6th February 2011, 11:41 pm

MissyCee wrote:Why were you in Japan Rayray? Military? What part? I was there also, many moons ago, but went to school and experienced the living. Only thing I hated was I couldn't buy many clothes and no shoes, they are soo darn little.

I also agree with you, the men were interested, and the people were very friendly to african americans.

yea my father was in the air force at the time and were overseas in japan for 4 years (his retired now)...and I was little (like in elementary) so I never paid attention to clothes and shoes lol
but yes they were very friendly..I plan on re-visiting now that im older and can appreciate and understand the culture a lot better now..but too this day I still LOVE RAMEN!!! and I know how to make real RAMEN too (not that stuff you get in those packets)
avatar
rayray19

Posts : 939
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 26
Location : Charleston, SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by Emartini04 on 7th February 2011, 1:48 am

naturallychelsea wrote:I don't get it first she hates blacks then she doesn't believe asians like us but she is married to one. So is she saying her own hubby hates her. Or is her nether region so gorgeous he just couldn't refuse thus she is not in the same category as us gold digging, daddy deprived black women.


She's saying she's dumb and a hypocrite girl lol
avatar
Emartini04

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-10-11
Location : New York City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by yahoosbingos on 7th February 2011, 11:50 am

I like all this post and Its nice to see them. I am big fan of this kind of article and Its a won of the best thing to share with here. The article gives me a such a big knowledge.

yahoosbingos

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by mokacoffey on 8th February 2011, 11:06 pm

Some ppl should just not post on YouTube! My goodness. I just know I had to turn off the video because I could not listen to her "hhmmmm, K?" one more time. Super annoying Suspect

mokacoffey

Posts : 132
Join date : 2010-11-08
Age : 34
Location : Fort Worth,Tx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by Emartini04 on 9th February 2011, 12:20 pm

LOL.
avatar
Emartini04

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-10-11
Location : New York City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by NappturalQueen on 9th February 2011, 6:23 pm

I found her statements to be stereotypical and boring for the simple fact that God initially created everyone in his own image. There are so many far more pressing subjects that are important in today's society. Hopefully she felt better after recording and posting the videos on youtube. Perhaps no one else would listen so she placed them on youtube.

In due time God will bring all of this racial prejudice full circle and force people to see that they are their brothers keeper. We are all brothers/sisters whether we like it or not.. I have love in my heart for everyone.

NappturalQueen

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by aliyakeys on 9th February 2011, 10:10 pm

When I first watched this video, I couldn't not believe what I was even hearing. No
avatar
aliyakeys

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 21
Location : Sacramento

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/ikimonogakari2?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by NappturalQueen on 10th February 2011, 12:49 pm

I totally agree with you Aliyakeys.. I was distracted very early in the video by the number of times that she used "hhmmmm, K?" also. In my opinion, people use that as a filler when they do not have anything factual to say OR when they are trying to force someone to believe what they are saying..

All in all the video was wasted space on the internet...

NappturalQueen

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by BeautifullyFree on 10th February 2011, 1:57 pm

I couldn't even watch her whole video ..i was SO sure real early on that she was gonna piss me off..sorry i couldn't listen to that mess
avatar
BeautifullyFree

Posts : 214
Join date : 2010-02-22
Location : NJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ethiopian woman bashes black women.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum