CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moisturizer

4 posters

Go down

Moisturizer Empty Moisturizer

Post by ytiznatural 7th December 2009, 2:34 pm

I have been researching info on how to maintain moisture to the hair, Can some of you ladies give me an idea of what you do to maintain moisture and what is the best product
ytiznatural
ytiznatural

Back to top Go down

Moisturizer Empty Re: Moisturizer

Post by tiashaunteé 7th December 2009, 2:53 pm

Honestly the best is WATER! Then seal your ends with the oil of your choice.

However, many do use products. I like to use a small amount of my regular conditioner and seal after applying a small amount.

Another option is to create a mixture that you can squirt onto your hair.

There are so many ways to go about this that I would suggest doing a Google search to see if you can find a way that your hair will like.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 7th December 2009, 3:54 pm

I'm definitely mixture. I use my regular products laying around, running low on, etc and blend away. I'm currently using my Victoria Secrets detangler mixed with olive oil, conditioner and something else I can't remember and I apply it to my hair when i need style it or just comb it out.

Like tiashaun said, water and oil. I use a mango oil product that makes my hair soft and moisturized.

You will need to try different methods for your hair to see what suits you best but definitely read the threads here and check out the videos on youtube for mixtures and advice.
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshon30 11th December 2009, 1:28 am

I love castor oil! I notice that when i use it after a cowash and twist my hair while it is damp, when it dries i have very soft hair! It is extremely moisturized and it has really made a huge difference in my hair since i started using it. So i do not need to use anything else because the CO does the trick. Also loving Oyin Handmade's "Whipped Pudding". Hope that helps Smile
Reshon30
Reshon30

https://www.youtube.com/reshon30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down