Time flies :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time flies :)

Post by creolebeauty1 on 2nd February 2011, 8:11 pm

Tomorrow will make it 11 months since i have been on this transitioning journey and just 2 months away from my big chop day Smile i'm exited and very anxious i have learned so much and continue to learn daily about natural hair
I'm a 4a/4b type as i understand that hair type doesn't really have any curl pattern unless wet , i wanted to experiment with some curl enhancing creme or smoothie to see what i get after i chop it or even a twist out 'm unsure of witch product to try since i have heard of so many , will it be a waist of time for me to buy any of this cremes since my hair may not have a curl pattern anyways ? by the way i have most of my staples and the care department in the styling department i'm just 'blank" so i guess i need a styler any suggestion for my hair type would be greatly appreciated thank you ladies Smile
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time flies :)

Post by prettyporsche_ on 2nd February 2011, 9:21 pm

Congrats. Your hair may surprise you & might not need a curl enhancing creme
prettyporsche_

View user profile http://facebook.com/porsche.olivia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nali1987 on 3rd February 2011, 12:00 am

You look gorgeous in your avatar! Anyways maybe you can buy sample sizes of curl enhancing products. I know Miss Jessie has sample sizes..
Nali1987

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 on 3rd February 2011, 12:03 am

I was thinking about that getting a few sample size of those cremes and experiment thank you Smile i have been doing protective stylings and bunds for the most part so after i cut it i wanted to experiment a bit with a styler and curl creme Smile
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulmia on 3rd February 2011, 12:40 am

Try Garnier Fructis Cream Gel, it really defines and holds a curl when you do a twist out or braid out.

beautifulmia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo.Blue on 3rd February 2011, 10:28 pm

I transistioned for over 2 years and the only detail about my hair that I could not determine was the way my ends curled...I don't think your hair will change when you BC...I have also noticed that the tools as opposed to the styler contributes to my curls...ex: a Denman will help form great curls no matter what product used...

PS...I love you pic! You take the best pics...
Indigo.Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 on 3rd February 2011, 10:34 pm

@ Indigo i was thinking that the the other day i need to invest in a dennman but i heard of the tangle teaser so once again i'm torn lol , as far as a good styler i guess this is where the trial and error phase will come i thought i could outsmart it and transition my way out of it but of course not how wrong was i lol i'm exited none the less though : ) Smile woot!
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo.Blue on 3rd February 2011, 11:00 pm

I also wanted to tell you something else I noticed about length (referencing one of your older posts on length envy)...I noticed that bra strap to someone who is 5 feet as opposed to someone who is 5'11 is totally different...so when some of these girls who grow waist length in 4 years...while impressive nonetheless, you have to take their height into consideration...even armpit length differs according to height...

Just a thought... Smile
Indigo.Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 on 3rd February 2011, 11:18 pm

And tall iam lol for once in my life i think i'm a wish to be short lol i noticed that i'm tall with a long neck lol so it will take me forever to get to collar bone and so on but i will try thanks for the feedback
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top