CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Tek from a chemist's perspective

3 posters

Go down

Mega Tek from a chemist's perspective Empty Mega Tek from a chemist's perspective

Post by naturallynola 2nd February 2011, 12:12 pm

I was searching this site for something I am currently researching and came upon this info. I have seen alot of chatter about this and figured some would be interested.

http://thenaturalhaven.blogspot.com/2010/05/hair-growth-megatek-animal-products.html

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Mega Tek from a chemist's perspective Empty Re: Mega Tek from a chemist's perspective

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 2nd February 2011, 9:04 pm

I love that blog. I can't thank you enough for turning me on to it...
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Mega Tek from a chemist's perspective Empty Re: Mega Tek from a chemist's perspective

Post by FalconTress 3rd February 2011, 2:19 pm

OK. Has anyone seen any pictures of her hair? I have not been able to find one photo.
I'm not disputing her info(the small portion that I read), I just think it is interesting that in some of her entries she compares her curls to others but does not show her hair.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 4th February 2011, 3:38 pm

I have never seen an image and I also wonder what her hair looks like every time I visit her site and she compares or contrasts her hair in response to a question. I've only capitalized on some of the citations without having to do an arduous search for myself.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down