CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else have to style against a cowlick?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone else have to style against a cowlick? Empty Does anyone else have to style against a cowlick?

Post by songbird 31st January 2011, 9:15 pm

I have a very small section near the crown of my head that just never does what the rest of my hair does. Instead of sticking up and out like the rest of my fro, it kinda has a tendency to lay down (the opposite of a normal cowlick! lol!). I always have to mess around with it a lot to get it to blend in. Never had this problem when I was relaxed.

It's so weird! Does this happen to anyone else?
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else have to style against a cowlick? Empty Re: Does anyone else have to style against a cowlick?

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 1st February 2011, 3:49 pm

Lol, I do. Mine is right at my widow's peak. When I was relaxed it always stood up. Now it changes with the wind (Sometimes literally). If I want it to lay down, I use extra product and pin in down over night. If I wasnt it to stand up but stay defined, I just tease the roots upward a tiny bit. Works like a charm. Cool
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else have to style against a cowlick? Empty Re: Does anyone else have to style against a cowlick?

Post by Loving me 1st February 2011, 3:53 pm

IM STILL TRYNA FIGURE OUT WHAT A COWLICK IS..... scratch
Loving me
Loving me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 1st February 2011, 4:52 pm

Think Alfalfa
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving me 1st February 2011, 6:09 pm

got you! Wink
Loving me
Loving me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down