Afraid to BC, last time was mentally draining, HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afraid to BC, last time was mentally draining, HELP!

Post by jwalt421 on 31st January 2011, 4:09 pm

So, I am preparing for my second BC. I BC'ed November '09 and loved it, twas great, but I started to realize that I had shrinkage to the MAX, I mean my hair was literally down past my chin, but when curly, was maybe 1/3 of your pinky long. My stylist said she had never seen anything like it, I mean we would blow it out and it would last a day. So I let her texturize it, which was ok, got a little bit of stretch there, but still not what I was looking for. So finally, she told me that I would never get any hang time with such tightly coiled hair, so I let her relax it back in August '10. Now, my hair is back to falling out and shedding all over the place and looking a mess, bc chemicals + my hair = disaster. So I am now ready to BC all over again, and will this Friday, however, I want to avoid the pitfalls that made me relax previously. What oh what can I do to stretch out hair that is seriously shrunk? I mean as in although my hair is growing, looks borderline the same length for months and months? Please respond while I try to dig up photos!

jwalt421

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Afraid to BC, last time was mentally draining, HELP!

Post by Duchess52 on 31st January 2011, 6:33 pm

Maybe you could try banding I read about it being a good way to stretch.....
Duchess52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie007blaque on 31st January 2011, 11:41 pm

I suffer from shrinkage too but it sounds like you have shrinkage to the max lol I find that doing twist outs are great for stretching the hair and dry twist outs I find work great as well.
barbie007blaque

View user profile http://youtube.com/barbie007blaque and http://www.twitter.com/ba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top