Tried Qhemet AOHC today

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tried Qhemet AOHC today

Post by cagebird on 23rd February 2011, 3:35 pm

krazy coils wrote:
Nali1987 wrote:@Krazy Koils, I never got baggying! Could you explain how you baggy? Lol.

Baggying is a technique used to help put moisture in your hair. You can use any type of conditioner or creamy moisturizer on your hair and place a plastic cap over your hair overnight. When my hair especially the ends feel really dry I apply a little of the AOHC to my hair, twist it up and place a plastic cap over my hair and leave it on overnight. In the morning I remove the twists and fluff my hair and my hair is soft and moisturized :-)
Wow! Thanks for sharing that technique I will start to do baggying regularly.
cagebird

View user profile http://www.darkerthanbrown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arhandy on 23rd February 2011, 4:01 pm

Ohhh, it looks beautiful!b Yeah, you probably just need to tweek your technique a bit. Razz

yldthng wrote:
Nali1987 wrote:A little goes a long way. If you're too heavy handed it might end up looking and feeling greasy. I only use it as a moisturizer. It doesn't really define my curls. I just use it for long lasting soft hair! If I want my curls define I used Komaza the day after!
Thanks for that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Six hours after application and my hair still looks way more moisturized than usual - but it also looks and feels a little greasy to me. I'm not sure if that's the Qhemets or the oil I used after to seal. It's the same oil I use every day to seal. I'm thinking that maybe I don't need to seal with the oil if I'm using the cream and the balm. Thoughts?

Also, are any of you using the cream without the balm - or the balm without the cream - just curious.

Edited to add: @Krazy Koils - thank you! That is just what I wanted to know.
arhandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 on 23rd February 2011, 5:58 pm

I am going to try the bagging technique with the AOHC on my hair & see if it works for me
Sebastain13

View user profile http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by ebonediva on 26th February 2011, 4:08 pm

I love it. I got mine in the mail last weekend and used it on Sunday for my twist and it really made my hair incredibly soft and it added a natural sheen to my hair. LOVE IT---LOVE IT----LOVE IT! woot!
(I think my husband used it a few times this week---he forget it has a citrus smell---and I smelled it on him.) Gitcha hands out my stuff! Laughing
ebonediva

View user profile http://God Said It, I Believe It, and That Settles It....AMEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tee on 27th February 2011, 12:23 am

ebonediva wrote:I love it. I got mine in the mail last weekend and used it on Sunday for my twist and it really made my hair incredibly soft and it added a natural sheen to my hair. LOVE IT---LOVE IT----LOVE IT! woot!
(I think my husband used it a few times this week---he forget it has a citrus smell---and I smelled it on him.) Gitcha hands out my stuff! Laughing

HA-HA!!!!
They will git in ya stuff, won't dey?!?!? Rolling Eyes
Sweet Tee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Somebody on 2nd March 2011, 1:54 pm

yldthng wrote:
Jo Somebody wrote:I usually do (damp hair) cream first, balm second. It feels great, but have never actually considered doing it the other way around! I might try that at next co-wash. Smile

Thank you! I used it this morning. I think it's going to take more than one day for me to form an opinion. I washed/conditioned and put in a little KCKT as a leave in. When my hair was damp, I applied the cream and worked it in and then applied the balm a couple minutes later.

I like the curl it gives - but I wish it were a bit more. I'm gonna need to experiment with the wetness of my hair and the amount of product to use. I like that my hair doesn't look as dry--that's a huge plus. But, I think it might be too thick for my hair. I'm gonna see how I like it as the day progresses.

Hi. I'm still transitioning, but think my hair is very kinky, like 4c, so I don't really expect or care too much about seeing curls when I use my products, I love it because it makes my hair feel soft and the moisture remains for a few days.
I can also vouch for baggying, except my natural roots love it much more than my relaxed ends which I think are too fine and straight for it. Dilemma!
Jo Somebody

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top