CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart

+26
Tiffy2
butterfly3000
Music8192
4evatete
Quiana223
amyleia
Color_Me_Coily
JessiWantsCurls
creolebeauty1
tpayne22
TheRYL1
CarlaAR
courtrhapsody
DvaAuNaturel
CocaColaCutie
Loving me
Niqui36
Duchess52
songbird
Karyn
LittleMissCurls
summerbreeze76
diego2memphis
LoveZaporiah
Lynnieluve
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

**Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart - Page 2 Empty Re: **Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart

Post by amyleia 29th January 2011, 12:57 am

OMG tht was so funny and I love her dont give hoot attitude. However i do think her hair looked really cute but i think she was to fixated on achieving a curl pattern when there is none present.Also i think she just needs to accept the fact that what works for one curly doesn't necessarily work for another.
amyleia
amyleia

Back to top Go down

**Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart - Page 2 Empty Re: **Sigh** Stuff like this just breaks my heart

Post by Quiana223 29th January 2011, 1:13 am

She is hilarious!!! Her latest video is very funny!! lol!
Quiana223
Quiana223

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evatete 29th January 2011, 11:40 am

i love her. she is super honest and is like speaking my mind!!!! sometimes me and my hair just dont get along.
4evatete
4evatete

Back to top Go down

Post by Music8192 29th January 2011, 12:11 pm

haha.. that's how she always is. She curses soo much lol. and she's straight forward. and I think she is speaking on how alot of new natural hair girls might feel. But she takes a straight forward approach
Music8192
Music8192

Back to top Go down

Post by diego2memphis 29th January 2011, 1:09 pm

Karyn wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gixz617h8jQ

another vid!^^

she's right again! lol. although i'm a vegetarian that has natural hair, i do a lot of the things she says lmao (bc and processed hair ftw!). i never claim to live a natural lifestyle and unless you can prove that you honestly do live a completely natural lifestyle, (give me some tips! hahaha), i think people should stop acting holier than thou cause your hair is natural when you rollin through the drive thru of mickey d's ordering a big mac

Love it! Somebody please give HIMAY10NENCE a TV show! Where are you HBO...Showtime? She is too funny and right. I am over here LMBO!
diego2memphis
diego2memphis

http://www.natural-ness.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly3000 29th January 2011, 1:17 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I love HIMAY10NENCE!! I'm subscribed to her on Youtube. She's been natural for over 12 yrs. She had a potty mouth but she keeps it real!!!

I'm with you, I love her too. The first vid I saw was "Natural hair girls make me sick" or something like that and I was dying, tears coming out of my eyes and everything. I haven't seen this one yet cuz my son is in here right now playing, but I can't wait to see it. Somebody please put her in a movie!
butterfly3000
butterfly3000

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 29th January 2011, 2:02 pm

another vid!^^

she's right again! lol. although i'm a vegetarian that has natural hair, i do a lot of the things she says lmao (bc and processed hair ftw!). i never claim to live a natural lifestyle and unless you can prove that you honestly do live a completely natural lifestyle, (give me some tips! hahaha), i think people should stop acting holier than thou cause your hair is natural when you rollin through the drive thru of mickey d's ordering a big mac

I watched a few more of her videos and I like her more and more. Why? Because she is AUTHENTIC! Okay, she cusses - so what. Yeah, her speech isn't the best - so what. She is definitely not ignorant by any means. Thanks for sharing the new video Karyn. She is talking real talk, honesty which more people need to do, see, and hear.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffy2 29th January 2011, 2:24 pm

OMG I love her lol! yes,the language was a bit much but it was too funny! i felt like that back in my twa days. I use to wear wigs all the time cause I just didn't feel like being bothered with my hair. and my "protective styles" never lasted that long. but I'm in love with my baby (my hair) now. i can't wait for sunday to come so I can wash her!
Tiffy2
Tiffy2

https://facebook.com/cherrikissez

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly3000 29th January 2011, 2:38 pm

She did not just say "I don't wanna be bothered style" lol!

It definitely takes patience and time. Not for everybody. Cute wig though.
butterfly3000
butterfly3000

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty,Pleaseee 29th January 2011, 7:34 pm

WOW, I actually like her ! She's hilarious & just being honest. Her language isn't as proper as some people would like it but I really don't mind, its not like I've never heard cursing before. The 1st video was TOO funny. and her new wig is cute as well.
pretty,Pleaseee
pretty,Pleaseee

http://helloprettyy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 29th January 2011, 7:54 pm

I like to keep it real and I love it when others do the same thing, but I don't need to curse like a sailor to be real or authentic. Potty mouth = "real"?

Just sayin'.
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 29th January 2011, 8:41 pm

CarlaAR wrote:I like to keep it real and I love it when others do the same thing, but I don't need to curse like a sailor to be real or authentic. Potty mouth = "real"?

Just sayin'.

No, not always. No one said that at all. Suspect She is being honest - that is what being real is IMO.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by pretty,Pleaseee 29th January 2011, 8:43 pm

To each his or her own. She's honest whether or not she uses foul language. If she chooses to curse then thats her own decision. Shes a grown woman. I totally understand your point thoe.
pretty,Pleaseee
pretty,Pleaseee

http://helloprettyy.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 30th January 2011, 1:16 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:

another vid!^^

I watched a few more of her videos and I like her more and more. Why? Because she is AUTHENTIC! Okay, she cusses - so what. Yeah, her speech isn't the best - so what. She is definitely not ignorant by any means. Thanks for sharing the new video Karyn. She is talking real talk, honesty which more people need to do, see, and hear.

@ Dva - That's why I subscribed. You should watch the video called "I'm raising TD Jakes n Joyce Myers" It's so funny....but all of her videos are funny.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by pie 30th January 2011, 11:14 am

Just watched and yes, I'm going to subscribe. I love how she keeps it real. Now, I haven't personally felt like her "yet" since I'm still in the honeymoon phase but I love her honesty. Very Happy
pie
pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicha 30th January 2011, 1:02 pm

She's like a mini flashback of my dad's sister -- my Aunt Agnes. Similar look, personality and mouth. I learned several new words from her back when I was a kid Razz
Kicha
Kicha

http://public.fotki.com/Kicha/

Back to top Go down

Post by diego2memphis 30th January 2011, 2:31 pm

Kicha wrote:She's like a mini flashback of my dad's sister -- my Aunt Agnes. Similar look, personality and mouth. I learned several new words from her back when I was a kid Razz

LOL, that is too funny.
diego2memphis
diego2memphis

http://www.natural-ness.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 30th January 2011, 2:46 pm

LOL @ "Celie on The Color Purple a** hair" *falling out*
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2