CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

+32
CrissyQ
Lynnieluve
MelMelBee
MrsSunshinz
Fleur
kekesmom29
MissyCee
BajanPrincess82
CocaColaCutie
RoseNaturalBeauty
BlondeByDesire
naturallynola
Nikcoils
Ainsleytom
TheRYL1
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Umph
Myeka33
DvaAuNaturel
Karyn
missmoriah
jlowman1
Pretty_Vee
brandiitneka
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
NubieNatty
NylaCoils
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
ChrsLvsBks
36 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 12 Empty Re: Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

Post by NylaCoils 12th February 2011, 9:42 pm

KNH- I swear you got the prettiest "babydoll eyes" I have ever seen!!!
Chrs & Nubie- what lipstick were you guys wearing, the prettiest shades of pink I have ever seen!!!
Thank you everyone for the compliments of my purple/lavender.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 12 Empty Re: Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

Post by ChrsLvsBks 12th February 2011, 11:13 pm

@krazy coils, please share the colors. I'd love to see a swatch and them on you.

Thanks for the I love you ladies!

NylaCoils wrote:KNH- I swear you got the prettiest "babydoll eyes" I have ever seen!!!
Chrs & Nubie- what lipstick were you guys wearing, the prettiest shades of pink I have ever seen!!!
Thank you everyone for the compliments of my purple/lavender.

I was wearing NYX Bloom lipliner, NYX Flower lipstick & in the center I applied Jordan's Sweet lipgloss (Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss).
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 13th February 2011, 2:58 am

Chrs and Nubie- yall are too fly for me!!

I found me another orange lip from Mac in Morange. I have pics to upload, I will find time to put them up tomorrow.

I finally used the Revlon color stay today. I like how it feels like you dont have anything on your face and I didnt get so oily through the day but I didnt like it enough to stop using my Studio Fix Fluid!!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsSunshinz 14th February 2011, 1:11 am

jlowman1 wrote:I got my NARS and NYX blushes. The NARS is A-MAZING! Shocked

Exhibit A looks bright hot orange red in the pan, so scary but when on it looks sooooo pretty. Albatross has a beautiful gold sheen to it. Perfect! I think I'm in love and that's not good cuz I cant be shelling out $26 for blush all willy nilly (in my Tasha Mack voice) lol!

OMG!! ive been eyeing exhibit a and albatross blushes!! i think im going to sephora tomorrow!!
MrsSunshinz
MrsSunshinz

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 14th February 2011, 11:48 am

HauteLook will have Eve Pearl Cosmetics on sale Thursday, February 17. They are known for their concealers. Not sure what else, if you know if there is something else Eve Pearl makes that is good, please do share.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 14th February 2011, 12:04 pm

@Chrs- Eve Pearl has some great videos on youtube! She is Meredith Vierra's make-up person. I use salmon concealer, not Eve Pearls- but I would like to purchase hers.

smokey eye

full lips
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 14th February 2011, 1:32 pm

@nyla-i feel u on the cam not pickin up the colors, i be havin a red lip n it comes out coral-ish Neutral but yes u look good and i agree @knh-u have some pretty babydoll eyes, not even my falsies does all that Rolling Eyes

i love our pic mary, i need to save it asap!!

what WAS on my lip before it disappeared, lol. i lined my lips w/NYX pencil in babydoll pink or dolly pink i think is the name, MAC pink friday and a hint of butters n bars violet gloss. pretty nice combo!!!

i will say when i do my red lip w/kat von d's "hellbent", NYX liner plush red and sephora red velvet gloss, my lip last pretty much ALL day bounce i need to do a red lip more often!!

oooh brandy stop teasin n show us the orange lip for peete's sake!! i cant wait to see it.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 14th February 2011, 5:44 pm

MrsSunshinz wrote:
jlowman1 wrote:I got my NARS and NYX blushes. The NARS is A-MAZING! Shocked

Exhibit A looks bright hot orange red in the pan, so scary but when on it looks sooooo pretty. Albatross has a beautiful gold sheen to it. Perfect! I think I'm in love and that's not good cuz I cant be shelling out $26 for blush all willy nilly (in my Tasha Mack voice) lol!

OMG!! ive been eyeing exhibit a and albatross blushes!! i think im going to sephora tomorrow!!

Definitely check them out, I just pushed my MAC blush and highlight out the way for these two! lol
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 15th February 2011, 1:36 am

sorry it took so long. here are my looks from the weekend...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 15th February 2011, 2:13 am

@brandii... very pretty!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th February 2011, 5:20 pm

@Brandi, OMGoodness, so love, love the first picture with the coral/orange eye and lip--it is GAWGEOUS!!!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th February 2011, 8:48 pm

that coral lip n eye matches perfectly!!! whats the eye color?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th February 2011, 10:48 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:@Brandi, OMGoodness, so love, love the first picture with the coral/orange eye and lip--it is GAWGEOUS!!!
ditto!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th February 2011, 12:19 am

@ Brandi - looking hot!

Here are some swatches of the two orange lipsticks I found over the weekend:

The true orange color is the Milani Orange-Gina and the Melon color is the Revlon Siren (677)

Here is a pic of me with the Orange-Gina on which I used with Chestnut Lipliner:

For My Birthday/ Valentine's I did a Rust/Burdgundy look but the red color looks pink in the pictures:

krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th February 2011, 12:24 am

ooooooooh i love it!!!!

im really lovin this naked palette! i can see why yall so hooked on it. i can use any of the colors n pair it wit my red lip!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 16th February 2011, 12:32 am

Nubie- the orange eye is from my Mac pallet but L.A. Colors has a really good orange pallet, i think its called Fiesta. oh... and I love the pic!

brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 16th February 2011, 1:08 am

@Nubie & KC... looking good ladies! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 16th February 2011, 1:55 pm

Brandi loving that coral look on you it is beautiful.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th February 2011, 2:25 pm

I've been a little under the weather, but WOW...ladies y'all been holding it down over here!!

@Chrs & Nubie...that picture is precious, and the make-up (both of you) was on point!!!

@Brandi..girl I don't know how you do it, but every color you wear (lips and eyes) looks so good on you!

@KC..I know I hit you on fB but I hope you enjoyed your B-Day. Love both looks on you. My mom is looking for a coral lipstick, and I think the Melon color would look great on her.

@Nyla & Nubie - babydoll eyes? awww man that is soo sweet Embarassed thank you both. Nubie...it's the falsies for real!! LOL

@Chrs...I'm still trying to figure out why eye shadow colors always look the same on me no matter what color I'm using...except for pink. scratch

@Jlow...I am going to treat myself to at least 1 Nars blush this weekend..all this talk about blushes I just can't help it!! LOL

@Nyla..I clicked on the full lips link, and I thought that was interesting. I really don't have to do much to maintain my lips. Since I've been using MAC's Lip Prep+Prim my lipstick stays on all day!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 16th February 2011, 4:56 pm

trolling around youtube and found this site.... http://www.blackupcosmetics.com

Is this new? i have never heard of them before.

Does Target sell the E.L.F High Definition Powder? I have been looking for this but caint find it anywhere except the website

Last edited by brandiitneka on 16th February 2011, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 16th February 2011, 5:07 pm

brandiitneka wrote:trolling around youtube and found this site.... http://www.blackupcosmetics.com

Is this new? i have never heard of them before.

I've never heard of them either. Just checked out the site and they are a tad bit on the pricey side. Some stuff I saw was even more expensive than MAC. Shocked
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 16th February 2011, 7:02 pm

jlow- thats what I said!! Sheesh! Their shadows looked really good, but by the time you buy them and pay shipping you may as well have gone to the Mac counter.

I need help yall. So..... it is getting ready to start heating up and I am really gonna need some control for this greasy face of mine. I really didnt wear any foundation last summer because it is so freakin hot in Alabama it feels like your skin is gonna melt!!! I need some kind of something to help with oil control. I dont sweat a whole lot, I just get really shiny. Any suggestions??
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 17th February 2011, 3:18 am

brandiitneka wrote:jlow- thats what I said!! Sheesh! Their shadows looked really good, but by the time you buy them and pay shipping you may as well have gone to the Mac counter.

I need help yall. So..... it is getting ready to start heating up and I am really gonna need some control for this greasy face of mine. I really didnt wear any foundation last summer because it is so freakin hot in Alabama it feels like your skin is gonna melt!!! I need some kind of something to help with oil control. I dont sweat a whole lot, I just get really shiny. Any suggestions??

I use and would suggest Bare Minerals. It's so light, but makes your skin look flawless. I think it controls oil better than MAC Studio Fix which I have used in the past!

@KinkyNappyHappy...have you tried primer before using eyeshadow. It really makes the colors pop! I must admit when I used it initially, I felt like a painted porcelain doll or something because that's how much the color stood out! I got one from Sephora for like $9
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 17th February 2011, 12:07 pm

brandiitneka wrote:jlow- thats what I said!! Sheesh! Their shadows looked really good, but by the time you buy them and pay shipping you may as well have gone to the Mac counter.

Monistat chafing cream, Mary Kay oil mattifier and Milk of Magnesia are options. I like them all. I interchanged them when it was warmer weather.

@NylaCoils, thank you for the information re: Eve Pearl. I learned a lot from watching many of the videos on her site. I want to get the salmon concealer and medium HD foundation. I hope they have it on sale.

@krazy coils, looking good!

@KNH, what issues are you having with eyeshadow?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 17th February 2011, 1:19 pm

Just checked out HauteLook's sale. The price on Eve Pearl right now is the same for the kit ($90, originally $131) Neutral confused . I signed up to their site so I am hoping to get it for less. One of the comments on the kit stated there was a 50% off at one time. I am hoping to catch it.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next