CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 90 Day Wild Hair Growth Oil Challenge

+2
PinkSugar
gotcurls?
6 posters

Go down

My 90 Day Wild Hair Growth Oil Challenge Empty My 90 Day Wild Hair Growth Oil Challenge

Post by gotcurls? 19th January 2011, 11:56 pm

so I just applied my first application of wild growth oil, and I plan on sleeping while bagging my hair. i wore a baggy last night after i co-washed and it was moist all day. so hopefully with my body heat, this oil can penetrate! whoo 90 days!!
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

http://gotcurls.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

My 90 Day Wild Hair Growth Oil Challenge Empty Re: My 90 Day Wild Hair Growth Oil Challenge

Post by PinkSugar 21st January 2011, 11:52 pm

Good luck girl! Keep us posted on your results Smile

PinkSugar

Back to top Go down

My 90 Day Wild Hair Growth Oil Challenge Empty Re: My 90 Day Wild Hair Growth Oil Challenge

Post by Jo Somebody 22nd January 2011, 9:49 pm

I would join you, but my relaxed ends don't seem to like oils. confused I can't wait to big-chop. *sigh*
Jo Somebody
Jo Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturalee4Me 17th February 2011, 1:52 pm

I would LOVE to see where you are almost a month in! I think I may just join you! Very Happy
Naturalee4Me
Naturalee4Me

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 17th February 2011, 7:50 pm

pictures will ABSOLUTELY be up tonight! it's been 1 month and 1 day since i bc'd and 2 days before my 1 month using using wild growth oil. please check back soon!!
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hart-4-Naturals 22nd February 2011, 3:28 pm

Hey Gotcurls,

I'm going to join you. I just bought WHGO on Sunday and started using it that day. I've been applying it at night only because of the harsh smell. I didn't think about doing the baggy, but I may be I'll start doing that once I take my cornrows out in the front. Keep me posted on your progress
Hart-4-Naturals
Hart-4-Naturals

http://public.fotki.com/Hart-4-Naturals

Back to top Go down

Post by gotcurls? 22nd February 2011, 5:19 pm

Hart-4-Naturals wrote:Hey Gotcurls,

I'm going to join you. I just bought WHGO on Sunday and started using it that day. I've been applying it at night only because of the harsh smell. I didn't think about doing the baggy, but I may be I'll start doing that once I take my cornrows out in the front. Keep me posted on your progress

it's been over a month since i started using wild growth, and i dont believe you need to apply it every night. I apply it every time after i deep condition and that is once a week. the smell is pretty weird but i just follow with some good smelling marula oil afterwards! good luck! (:
gotcurls?
gotcurls?

Back to top Go down

Post by naturaltouch 15th March 2011, 5:58 pm

how are you ladies progressing with this? ive been using it for 2 weeks know and i see a difference in my twa

naturaltouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down