CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

musings.

Go down

musings. Empty musings.

Post by Nali1987 17th January 2011, 2:48 pm

I'm going to Luxemburg. To say I'm excited is a huge understatement!

musings. 2377061923_4b025fb36f

It looks so beautiful. It's basically a college trip. Luxembourg is the site of the European Court of Justice, the European Court of Auditors, etc. But the main reason I'm going is to sightsee! Ha.

I'm worried about two things though..

I snore.

It's not a cutesy snore. It's a 45-beerbelly-cigarettesmoking-man SNORE. My friends make fun of me all the time. I can take it from THEM, but one or two other law students that I don't even know? I'm feeling pretty anxious about the whole thing, to be honest.. But there's nothing I can do about it really. I'll just be straight up with them. "I SNORE".

musings. I-am-a-woman-hear-me-snore-Sleep-Mask-2
Or maybe I'll bring this with me & earplugs for my poor roomies..

NOW MY HAIR. I got micros installed a couple of weeks ago and they were hurting my hairline BAD. Now my edges are pretty damaged so today I took out the two front rows and covered the front of my head with a pretty scarf. I pulled some of the micros from behind to kind of create a faux bang. Think this, but with micros..

musings. Jcpenney19full

My hair in the front (the back is stronger, kinkier) is way too weak for braids, but wigs really aren't an option for me. I'm thinking about taking snowboarding lessons and I can just see the thing flying off my head! I'm growing out my hair and the short curly look doesn't go well with my forehead either so braids it is! But now I'll probably ask the woman to leave out the two front rows out (she'll probably look at me crazy. ha.) and I'll tie those down with different scarves!

We might have a problem though. She's african and doesn't speak much dutch and my high school french is tres horrible!! (We don't talk when she's doing my hair. I read, she braids and sometimes we bond over a glass of Coke Cola and Shakira's waka waka) Anyways I'll figure it out. If I have to draw her a picture then so be it!
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down

musings. Empty Re: musings.

Post by Nali1987 18th January 2011, 8:56 pm

Feeling bummed today. Lost all my hairprogress picture when my laptop went into cardiac arrest. I'll be opening a Flickr soon. Sad
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down