CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

+44
.:Eden:.
CocaColaCutie
Karyn
Cherry: extraordinary!
funkyhairchic
MrsSunshinz
BajanPrincess82
QuietButterfly
LadyMika
NhappyJackie
curlsunfurled
tamtam7
Juices-n-Berries
coilykinks
krazy coils
Nikcoils
wyldhoney
Hurricane Curly
BrownSkinDiva
priceless
thetiffany
rayray19
poeticlyspkng
freckledmom4
cyclingchick
SheeTacular
kinksncurls
mstokes2008
TheRYL1
DvaAuNaturel
FemmeFox
jlowman1
sweetdrk1
LaToya28
KinkyNappyHappy
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
Freestyles
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NubieNatty
BlondeByDesire
Lynnieluve
48 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 13 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 27th March 2011, 2:24 am

More views....

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 13 Dsci1214

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 13 Dsci1215

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 13 Dsci1216
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL - Page 13 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ I got a bun y'all..LOL

Post by jlowman1 27th March 2011, 3:31 am

Hey KNH!

Just stopping by to say I love the bun. Very chic! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 27th March 2011, 7:17 am

OMG....KNH, you look awesome. I love it!!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kea::curls 27th March 2011, 6:17 pm

love the bun!!! its so elegant &&& girly Wink
Kea::curls
Kea::curls

http://public.fotki.com/KeaCurls/

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 27th March 2011, 6:24 pm

I'm mad that you posted those pics at 12am! lol. It was good seeing you and your bun today!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 27th March 2011, 6:34 pm

Congrats on your bun! It'll be a while for me and this dense head of mine. I wasn't at church today. But hope all is well.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 28th March 2011, 5:55 am

Hey KNH!

How you doin? I see you with ya bun...GIT IT! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 28th March 2011, 2:12 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Hey FemmeFox...

Well....I had planned to wear this style for a week, but Xander has to drill today and I have to wear my uniform (I'm a matron) which requires I wear a hat. Something told me last night to try the hat on and it would fix. So I co-washed and did flat twists on the side and a side bun. I plan to shampoo and DC tonight...so maybe I'll go back to the bun.

Oh...I mailed your package...sending you a PM now!!

Thank you for your package! I got it on Sat! I love it!!! I'll have more a thorough review in my thread but so far so good! I detangled in almost no time flat! I was thoroughly amazed. Thank you again!!!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th March 2011, 6:14 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Hey KNH!

Just stopping by to say I love the bun. Very chic! Very Happy

Intelligentbeauty wrote:OMG....KNH, you look awesome. I love it!!!!

awww Embarassed y'all are soo sweet. Thank you!!!

Kea wrote:love the bun!!! its so elegant &&& girly Wink

Thank you Kea....it really is girly I like it, and it's easy. I don't know when I'm going to see my hair again (out) lol

BajanPrincess82 wrote:I'm mad that you posted those pics at 12am! lol. It was good seeing you and your bun today!

I was up can you believe that? But at least you got to see it in person. It was soo good seeing you and your hubby. You guys are such a beautiful couple, and nice of top of that!! Love you both much!!

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Congrats on your bun! It'll be a while for me and this dense head of mine. I wasn't at church today. But hope all is well.

JnB...girl where have you been? I miss you!!! Girl that is so not my hair!! I was at my mom's last week and I took it down to re-twist and she said "Well who's hair is that? lol I was like Bob Marley's.... lol! That was too funny!! Anyway I hope to see you soon!! ((hugs))

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey KNH!

How you doin? I see you with ya bun...GIT IT! ;-)

Hey RYL1....I was looking at your avatar and I was like....look at RYL1 with a half-wig then I look real hard and girl that is your hair!!! WOW you look good...I need to get to your thread right now!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th March 2011, 6:15 pm

FemmeFox wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
Hey FemmeFox...

Well....I had planned to wear this style for a week, but Xander has to drill today and I have to wear my uniform (I'm a matron) which requires I wear a hat. Something told me last night to try the hat on and it would fix. So I co-washed and did flat twists on the side and a side bun. I plan to shampoo and DC tonight...so maybe I'll go back to the bun.

Oh...I mailed your package...sending you a PM now!!

Thank you for your package! I got it on Sat! I love it!!! I'll have more a thorough review in my thread but so far so good! I detangled in almost no time flat! I was thoroughly amazed. Thank you again!!!

You got it Saturday? WOW that was fast and I just sent you the receipt number today!! LOL I'm so glad you liked it...I love my TT and will not detangle without!! I'll be looking for that review!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th March 2011, 6:53 pm

Look at those waves, girl I am gettin sea sick over here. That is cute!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 28th March 2011, 8:17 pm

I know Chrissy! Those waves are ridiculous! I had to come to your neighborhood to tell you that I LUV THAT BUN. I have hair envy. I'm so amped up for the days I can get a ponytail or bun.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 28th March 2011, 9:21 pm

Hey KNH!

The bun looks good on you.

coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13