CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iphone 4 - Verizon

3 posters

Go down

Iphone 4 - Verizon Empty Iphone 4 - Verizon

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th January 2011, 5:23 pm

So finally Verizon is getting it's hands on the Iphone 4.

Who's trading up, switching carriers, etc. Right now I'm happy with my BB Tour. I hear Iphone 5 will be making an appearance sometime this spring.

The crazy thing is - it's not on the 4G network - will operating off of 3G.

If I ever decide to trade up - because I'm due for an update - I think I'll have until Iphong 5 comes out and all the kinks are worked out.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Iphone 4 - Verizon Empty Re: Iphone 4 - Verizon

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th January 2011, 2:11 am

Me, me, me. bounce bounce bounce Can you tell I'm excited?! I've wanted an iPhone for a long time but refused to leave Verizon for ATT to get one. I knew this was coming at some point. So on 2/10 I'll be one of the first in line to get my hands on one since there will be limited in store quantities.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 15th January 2011, 2:09 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Me, me, me. bounce bounce bounce Can you tell I'm excited?! I've wanted an iPhone for a long time but refused to leave Verizon for ATT to get one. I knew this was coming at some point. So on 2/10 I'll be one of the first in line to get my hands on one since there will be limited in store quantities.

Alrighty Dva, I hear ya!

But you might want to wait - Iphone 5 is coming real soon - this spring/summer.

I need my Ipad first ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th January 2011, 9:26 pm

Meeeeeeeeee I am so excited! this iPad has me ready to give up my PC for a macbook! I am hooked on apple!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th January 2011, 2:32 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Meeeeeeeeee I am so excited! this iPad has me ready to give up my PC for a macbook! I am hooked on apple!

When I have to purchase a PC again - it will be a MAC as well.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 18th January 2011, 4:13 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:Me, me, me. bounce bounce bounce Can you tell I'm excited?! I've wanted an iPhone for a long time but refused to leave Verizon for ATT to get one. I knew this was coming at some point. So on 2/10 I'll be one of the first in line to get my hands on one since there will be limited in store quantities.

Alrighty Dva, I hear ya!

I need my Ipad first ...

Hey BBD,
I didn't know the Iphone 5 is due out. I'm still going to go ahead with the Iphone 4 though. I'm not one who has to have the latest and I've wanted an Iphone FOREVER lol! And I've already promised my sister my current phone. If I renig she will be super upset with me. Very Happy I am waiting for the new updated Ipad release this summer though and plan to buy a Macbook in the next month or two.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th January 2011, 11:34 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
BlondeByDesire wrote:

Alrighty Dva, I hear ya!

I need my Ipad first ...

Hey BBD,
I didn't know the Iphone 5 is due out. I'm still going to go ahead with the Iphone 4 though. I'm not one who has to have the latest and I've wanted an Iphone FOREVER lol! And I've already promised my sister my current phone. If I renig she will be super upset with me. Very Happy I am waiting for the new updated Ipad release this summer though and plan to buy a Macbook in the next month or two.

I hear ya! You doing the Apple thing up right.

Well I'm still using my BB Tour until it doesn't work anymore for the time being - I'm waiting on the initial review from everyone who purchase the Iphone from Verizon. I do plan on investing in the next gen. Ipad - can't wait for that. My next computer investment will be a Mac.

My son has a Macbook and loves it.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 19th January 2011, 2:11 pm

When is the new Ipad due out?
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th January 2011, 6:40 pm

I hear this spring April/May - but who knows. All I know is that it's time for a new generation.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 22nd January 2011, 12:39 pm

Hey BBD,
I saw a news story and thought about you. It was talking about if people should get the new Verizon iPhone or wait until the next updated version of the iPhone that is due out this year. Now I'm thinking I might wait but the story did say if you have never had one and want it get it. I typically don't have to have the latest but I'm not sure this time. It might be worth waiting for....but then there will be another one, then another....lol...you get my drift. Anyway, I think you were onto something when you said you'd wait for the next version. Just thought I'd share.

]
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down