CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if i had to ask God for a hair texture, it woudnt be 4c but im learnin to love it

+2
NylaCoils
marip138
6 posters

Go down

if i had to ask God for a hair texture, it woudnt be 4c but im learnin to love it Empty if i had to ask God for a hair texture, it woudnt be 4c but im learnin to love it

Post by marip138 12th January 2011, 7:02 pm

Ok, so I'm new to this natural hair path, last time I was natural was at the age of 7, now I'm 21!WOW, I decided to turn my back on perm since june 2010 and BC on nov 21, I absolutely enjoyed it and my bf wasn't displeased as I was expecting BUT this is the hard part, I look in the mirror and I can't think of wat to do with my twa. I need some tips, pics, vids anything that can keep me out of the hair salon lookin for a box of what white crack that's no buenos!

marip138

Back to top Go down

if i had to ask God for a hair texture, it woudnt be 4c but im learnin to love it Empty Re: if i had to ask God for a hair texture, it woudnt be 4c but im learnin to love it

Post by NylaCoils 12th January 2011, 7:17 pm

When I read the title of the post, I was like Awwwww!! No matter what texture you have, it is a learning process. One of my friends is a 4c and she is loving her hair.

I would also suggest youtube.
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

if i had to ask God for a hair texture, it woudnt be 4c but im learnin to love it Empty Re: if i had to ask God for a hair texture, it woudnt be 4c but im learnin to love it

Post by Lovnit85 13th January 2011, 4:11 pm

Congrats on your decision! I just want to say as a fellow 4C I'm proud of you. I've noticed that it seems to take us a little longer to accept our hair versus the curlier types. Just keep up the positive thinking and don't give up. If you need tips and advice this is the right place to be. There are also many videos of 4C's on youtube if you search ( just don't go overboard!)
Lovnit85
Lovnit85

Back to top Go down

Post by marip138 13th January 2011, 9:14 pm

:-) what makes me happy, is that its long enough for me to throw on a couple of headbands, today was my first day wearing my natural out for work and every1 just loveeee it, well so far. Don't want to worry about the compliments cuz I don't want to get dissapointed, all that matters is that I loveeee it lol, I think God for my wonderful 4c hair

marip138

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygogohot 14th January 2011, 1:10 pm

hey congrats...fellow 4c here. our hair can be a bit trying @ times, but no one else has hair like us...not even close. it all boils down to trial and error and you will get it.
ladygogohot
ladygogohot

Back to top Go down

Post by marip138 14th January 2011, 1:25 pm

does 4c hair grow mid shoulder length cuz I can't wait :-) I love this God given hair texture

marip138

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 14th January 2011, 11:22 pm

marip138 wrote:does 4c hair grow mid shoulder length cuz I can't wait :-) I love this God given hair texture

I think longhairdontcare2011 on youtube said that she has 4c hair and it is down her back.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly1 18th February 2011, 6:07 pm

Can some one tell me what is the curl pattern of a 4c person? Or is there a curl pattern with that texture? My hair is in the 4 family as well but it's mostly 4a with a little 3c mixed in at the nape of my hair...its the curliest part of my hair. However I really don't know what to call the crown of my hair, it's the finest portion of my hair and the curls/wave pattern are wider there but they aren't really Defined. I have to work to make the curl pattern come out or blend in with the rest of my hair is you will....I notice I had my definition when my hair was shorter.
Curly1
Curly1

Back to top Go down

Post by Curly1 18th February 2011, 6:14 pm

@NylaCoils, hi it's Curly1 you may remember me from a few past post's maybe not? but anywho, I wanted to know if your hair texture is a 4a because my hair looks like yours, and what about the nape, is it curlier than the rest of your hair? Also what about the top is it fine there? This is my experience and wanted to know how many texture you may have on your hair?

Thanks! Smile
Curly1
Curly1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down