"The Game"

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "The Game"

Post by NiJewel on 28th January 2011, 12:39 pm

I haven't seen the most recent episode. I hope it was good or at least decent.
NiJewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by letha on 28th January 2011, 1:15 pm

cluelesscurl wrote:True, Toni was the reason for me tuning in to watch girlfriends when it was on air I knew as soon as she left it wouldn't be the same so I slowly stopped watching it and then they went off the air without a proper goodbye I miss that show

Not sure how true this was but supposdly they had a pack that if anything happens to one they all go. Well Toni asked for more money and they said no so she walked but the others stayed.. I heard this on TJMS..
letha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee on 2nd February 2011, 7:29 pm

The episodes are so short. I timed it and we only get about 12 minutes worth of show. It just seems to go on and on, with no real "wrap up" or "conclusion" at the end of each episode...

I don't know how successful the switch will be. Anyone else feel the same way?
MelMelBee

View user profile http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 on 3rd February 2011, 2:43 am

I love, love The Game, but I'm definitely feeling like something isn't quite the same! I don't know if its the scenery or what. Each week, im gradually getting more comfortable with things, but its still not quite the same, although I still do like the show! I agree with what someone said earlier...that laughing track is too iffy! Either you're going to laugh or not! Lol! I feel like the laughing tracks aren't loud enough and they don't play them at the right times or something. But all in all..I will continue to support the show! Malik is really wilding out this season! I hope he gets it together!

Also, I saw where some ladies were talking about "Girlfriends", so I thought I'd share the scoop...but the other day I was reading an article that BET will be premiering some new sitcoms in the fall as well and get this....Tracee Ellis Ross will be starring in one of them! The sitcom she's going to be in is called "Reed Between the Lines"....I'm hoping its a great show because I absolutely love her!!!!
natural83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph on 7th February 2011, 10:27 pm

Checking out The Game via BET on Demand; I find it to be somewhat the same... I'm liking each episode.
Umph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cagebird on 8th February 2011, 4:13 pm

I own all 3 season DVD, and i can tell you ladies something is off about this new season. I feel they may have lost some of their writers while they were trying to find a new station to pick them back up. The plot seems way too rushed! To me many characters aren't getting enough time on screen. The punch lines don't come as often as they use to.
cagebird

View user profile http://www.darkerthanbrown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas on 9th February 2011, 12:44 am

Tonights episode "felt right" . If that makes any sense. Oh & I kinda like janay! Lol, shes endearing. And melanie be on my nerves. Alot. But i feel the funny coming back...and im happy they started playing music at the end again!
Mangos&Bananas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi on 9th February 2011, 1:15 am

Yeah I dislike Janay b/c she knows that if she's still in love with Derwin, then she can't be around him like that & not have an emotional attachment. I honestly don't see Derwin and Melanie lasting much longer though.
Mz. CiCi

View user profile http://lesisworld.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY on 9th February 2011, 7:14 am

It seems like the episodes are getting better as it goes along. I'm back on my "Eff Derwin" train. Melanie is his wife, but when it comes to Janay, he acts plain dumb.
TiffNotANY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 on 9th February 2011, 5:38 pm

Last night's episode (2/8/11) was soooo good! It was the best episode thus far, as far as all the actors meshing together and the whole show flowing like it used to! As the season continues, the shows are getting better every week!
natural83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanajh on 9th February 2011, 6:15 pm

Melanie shud really divorce Derwin before she gets pregnant and baby mama drama is more complicated
zanajh

View user profile http://islandgirlnappiness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi on 9th February 2011, 6:34 pm

I agree with zanajh
Mz. CiCi

Back to top Go down

Post by NiJewel on 9th February 2011, 10:20 pm

Argh, I missed the show for the second straight week 'cause of work!
NiJewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea on 9th February 2011, 10:37 pm

look at us discussing the show like it is real Razz but seriously this needs to happen:

malik needs to stop being such a jack in the box

kelly needs to be her old self. her new self is very annoying and she looks a little too manly. the whole i am empowered thing makes her look trashy because she is not doing it the right way.

melanie needs to stop being childish and behave like an adult. her outbursts are becoming too frequent and it demeans her which is sad because i love her

What is good about the show:
tasha's hood b!tch baller attitude, we loved her for it before and we love her for it now.

janay's attitude, she is handling the baby momma role very well IMO

derwin. he is such a good dad and hubbi and he is really making an effort. he is the best foot ball guy there.
naturallychelsea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zanajh on 9th February 2011, 10:46 pm

naturallychelsea wrote:look at us discussing the show like it is real Razz but seriously this needs to happen:

malik needs to stop being such a jack in the box

kelly needs to be her old self. her new self is very annoying and she looks a little too manly. the whole i am empowered thing makes her look trashy because she is not doing it the right way.

melanie needs to stop being childish and behave like an adult. her outbursts are becoming too frequent and it demeans her which is sad because i love her

What is good about the show:
tasha's hood b!tch baller attitude, we loved her for it before and we love her for it now.

janay's attitude, she is handling the baby momma role very well IMO

derwin. he is such a good dad and hubbi and he is really making an effort. he is the best foot ball guy there.

hmmmm...i agree with good daddy..
zanajh

View user profile http://islandgirlnappiness.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi on 10th February 2011, 3:23 am

LOL cause he isn't acting like a husband! Janay is too much a baby mama & she's looking a little hoish for it.
Mz. CiCi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas on 10th February 2011, 3:52 pm

I just think janay handles herself very well given the circumstances. I know mel is the main lady, but she's not the only one derwin has been disrespecting. Im glaaaaaad she said something to him! Lol.
Mangos&Bananas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea on 10th February 2011, 5:03 pm

Mangos&Bananas wrote:I just think janay handles herself very well given the circumstances. I know mel is the main lady, but she's not the only one derwin has been disrespecting. Im glaaaaaad she said something to him! Lol.

I concur. Unlike Mel she isn't petty and she carries herself well.
naturallychelsea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY on 10th February 2011, 6:16 pm

I have to disagree, Janay was petty for posting that video of Derwin. She wishes she was Mrs. Davis!
TiffNotANY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi on 10th February 2011, 11:24 pm

TiffNotANY wrote:I have to disagree, Janay was petty for posting that video of Derwin. She wishes she was Mrs. Davis!
She definitely does! She said it herself. I gotta admit though: Derwin is responsible for a lot of the hate between these two ladies.
Mz. CiCi

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY on 10th February 2011, 11:47 pm

Mz. CiCi wrote:
TiffNotANY wrote:I have to disagree, Janay was petty for posting that video of Derwin. She wishes she was Mrs. Davis!
She definitely does! She said it herself. I gotta admit though: Derwin is responsible for a lot of the hate between these two ladies.

He definitely is. But he let's Janay disrespect Melanie (behind her back) a lot. Then he does stuff like this and wonders why Melanie acts the way she does. Lol
TiffNotANY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiJewel on 12th February 2011, 1:07 pm

Ok, so I finally caught up on the episodes I missed. They were... aight. I still prefer the previous seasons. There's something off about this season.
NiJewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas on 2nd March 2011, 12:35 am

Melanie..the hell?!..a mess..
Mangos&Bananas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee on 2nd March 2011, 1:17 am

Melanie was a mess tonight!!!! I was likt what???? But Megan Ho Goode????? Come on.... She got him whipped for real~!!!

I just wonder what and how they are going to write in Mel's(Tia's) pregnancy??? That should be good.
MissyCee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks on 2nd March 2011, 1:46 am

Mangos&Bananas wrote:Melanie..the hell?!..a mess..
Yea, that was something else.

MissyCee wrote:Melanie was a mess tonight!!!! I was likt what???? But Megan Ho Goode????? Come on.... She got him whipped for real~!!!

I just wonder what and how they are going to write in Mel's(Tia's) pregnancy??? That should be good.
Yeah,Megan's character was on some other stuff tonight, rape, really. As my sons used to say, that is grimey!

I think all the episodes have been shot so we will not likely see or hear of Tia's pregnancy on the show.
ChrsLvsBks

View user profile http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top