Re: "The Game"

Post by BajanPrincess82 on 19th January 2011, 12:31 am

Why is my husband over here doing the Pitts Shuffle? LOL
BajanPrincess82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 on 19th January 2011, 1:17 am

That 'Dip & Pitts' dance was hilarious tonight!!!!! BTW, I'm sooo glad Tasha Mack and Kelly are back friends again! Tonight felt like the old shows again!
natural83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones on 19th January 2011, 1:56 am

I am so glad tasha and kelly buried the hatchet as well, and extremely glad that Melanie told Derwin the truth!
MrsJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 on 19th January 2011, 2:01 am

I'm so loving the show , i'm looking forward to the drama lol do you think Kelly is suppose to be like Shawnnie " shak's wife " lol i couldn't but think about her when i saw her character
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones on 19th January 2011, 2:05 am

@creolebeauty

Thats exactly who I was thinking of when I heard about them adding that into the plot. Lol
MrsJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 on 19th January 2011, 3:09 am

LOL
creolebeauty1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. CiCi on 19th January 2011, 11:08 am

Ok last night's episode brought up the question: when you're married and your husband has a child, do you have to deal w/ it? Because when he told Mel that it wasn't her business, I flew hot b/c to me, she has to deal with it just like she had to deal with Drew. He should've done like Malik said & got the DNA test done a LONG time ago.
Mz. CiCi

View user profile http://lesisworld.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems on 19th January 2011, 11:19 am

Mz. CiCi wrote:Ok last night's episode brought up the question: when you're married and your husband has a child, do you have to deal w/ it? Because when he told Mel that it wasn't her business, I flew hot b/c to me, she has to deal with it just like she had to deal with Drew. He should've done like Malik said & got the DNA test done a LONG time ago.

Cosignature. DJ is going to be in Melanie's and Derwin's life forever. One day he might even be on the road for a game and Mel will be taking care of him. I can't wait to see how the show deals with that. For now I'm glad that the show is starting to feel like the old show I remember. On another note, Malik and Jason NEED help.
Neems

View user profile http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice82 on 19th January 2011, 1:55 pm

Good episode last night, I'm glad everything is resolve between K & T and M&D. I agree Derwin should've gotten a DNA test as soon as the baby was born. I wonder how the child support/custody battle will unfold
blackice82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aggiegem on 19th January 2011, 2:06 pm

Yeah, DJ is just as much Mel's business as he is Derwin's. Otherwise, it's not a marriage at all. You deal with each other's crap for better or worse. He wasn't right on that one. Now baby mama? Yeah he can deal with her on his own, but that baby is not solely his business now that they're married. I was secretly hoping it wasn't his though lol

aggiegem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones on 19th January 2011, 2:36 pm

That is true, when he said janae and dj were his business I was like huh? She has to deal with his, excuse the term, illegitimate child and constant reminder that she will not only never have his FIRST child, but not even his first SON and namesake. As a wife I can see how painful that would be.
MrsJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 on 19th January 2011, 6:46 pm

aggiegem wrote:Yeah, DJ is just as much Mel's business as he is Derwin's. Otherwise, it's not a marriage at all. You deal with each other's crap for better or worse. He wasn't right on that one. Now baby mama? Yeah he can deal with her on his own, but that baby is not solely his business now that they're married. I was secretly hoping it wasn't his though lol
I was hoping that DJ wasn't his too! As the wife of a man with children, I definitely know how Melanie feels. I'm not all bitter about it, but when you are a step-mother (even if the kid(s) don't live with you), life is not just about you and your hubby. The need support from all adults involved (emotional, financial, etc...). There's no way she could really stay out of his "business" if he plans to be married to her for the rest of their lives! I'm not saying I'm trying to be a mom to my husband's kids (thank God they have mamas!), but there's no way I could just ignore them or act like they don't exist when they are so important to him.
BajanPrincess82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlock Holmes on 19th January 2011, 9:49 pm

I don't know what you guys think, but I think they need to quit being so stingy with that laugh track-- about half of the shows humor seems really dry without it, and without the laugh track its just AWK-WARD!
Curlock Holmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones on 19th January 2011, 9:54 pm

@curlock

I hate that damn laugh track! I swear it is so damn quiet and inconsistent. Just play it where when can hear it when they say something funny. Whats even more irritating is that it has ALWAYS been that way. Lol

Last edited by MrsJones on 19th January 2011, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ....)
MrsJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng on 20th January 2011, 2:13 pm

I am just glad the Sunbeams are back together and that the drama is easing to allow the return of some of the comedy. I remember when it was mostly a comedy but I liked when it became a dramedy. Jason is still funny as ever.

Oh! And I was REALLY hoping Janay was out of there. Sad
poeticlyspkng

View user profile http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ on 20th January 2011, 3:44 pm

I think Darwin is the sweetest thing ever! I like the show so far, I am not yet in love with it, I am sure that will come. I need a Darwin in my life Embarassed
CrissyQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiJewel on 22nd January 2011, 7:12 pm

My friend and I were talking about "The Game" and "Girlfriends" today. Which show would you say was better?
NiJewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 on 22nd January 2011, 7:45 pm

Speaking of "Girlfriends" I'm beginning to see a pattern! Remember when "Girlfriends" came out and Joan would have her moment when she'd stare into the camera and say something funny but later on down the line they cut those funny moments and then the show was ALL DRAMA and less funny?
I hope "The Game" isn't turning into that because all I see so far is ALL DRAMA and less funny; to me, that's a sign that this show isn't going to last...mark my words! They always cut shows that are popular with the black viewers.
tashafawn24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tashafawn24 on 22nd January 2011, 7:53 pm

@NiJewel, I loved Girlfriends (Before Toni left). Those were the days!
tashafawn24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiJewel on 23rd January 2011, 12:19 am

Yes! I think "Girlfriends" went downhill after Toni left, at least for me. But, generally speaking, seasons 1-3 of "The Game">"Girlfriends." I don't hate the current season of "The Game," but I just need more funny in addition to more drama.
NiJewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cluelesscurl on 23rd January 2011, 10:11 am

True, Toni was the reason for me tuning in to watch girlfriends when it was on air I knew as soon as she left it wouldn't be the same so I slowly stopped watching it and then they went off the air without a proper goodbye I miss that show

cluelesscurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiJewel on 23rd January 2011, 2:39 pm

Yeah, I'm mad we never got to see Joan get married!
NiJewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poundcake921 on 27th January 2011, 1:53 pm

The Game has beeen sort of a disappointment this season; it's lacking consistency.....
Poundcake921

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangos&Bananas on 27th January 2011, 2:55 pm

Idk how to feel about this season either.its just...I can't. Lol
Mangos&Bananas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 on 27th January 2011, 4:20 pm

Poundcake i feel the same way....i like the old episodes....this season is very lack luster :-( im hoping it will pick up speed as it goes along
Myeka33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top