CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Game"

+38
zanajh
cagebird
Umph
letha
Myeka33
Mangos&Bananas
Poundcake921
tashafawn24
CrissyQ
poeticlyspkng
Curlock Holmes
aggiegem
Neems
Mz. CiCi
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
LaToya28
DvaAuNaturel
TiffNotANY
MrsSunshinz
MrsJones
WilliT0206
summerbreeze76
Lotusfairie
cluelesscurl
natural83
mssassy
rayray19
creolebeauty1
deeply_rooted_chick
MelMelBee
blackice82
mstokes2008
BajanPrincess82
Quiana223
amyleia
justicenga
Color_Me_Coily
NiJewel
42 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"The Game" - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Game"

Post by NiJewel 12th January 2011, 1:25 pm

And please tell me y'all peeped Sheree from 'Real Housewives of Atlanta"! That was super random!
NiJewel
NiJewel

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice82 12th January 2011, 1:32 pm

I think Terrance character was random and I don't feel the chemistry between him and Tasha I want Rick Fox to come back. I think Malik is gonna go through a lot of issues and changes they said on 106 and park (don't judge me for watching) that Malik is going to go through the most. I don't like Kelly's haircut and she dressing like 1984 Madonna. Melanie won't tell Derwin for a while I suspect esp since DJ and Janae will be out of there lives for a min. I feel sorry for Ti Ti what Malik did was grimey, but I can tell he's gonna have a backbone this season

Overall the permiere episode was good and I can't wait til next week Very Happy
blackice82
blackice82

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 12th January 2011, 1:35 pm

I hated that the old Brittany aka "Brit Brat" is not on the new season! In my opinion she matched very well with Jason & Kelly! This new girl looked too grown. As far as Terrance J's character, that is going to have to grow on me! He did okay I guess, but I just wasn't expecting him to play Tasha Mack's lover! I'm hoping Rick Foxx appears later in the season! I follow @BETTheGame on Twitter, and they said a while back that Rick Foxx would be coming back, so maybe he will appear soon! And somehow, I missed Sheree! LOL! I must've gotten up to get food or something cuz I didn't see her! I know she was tweeting about how she would be making an appearance on the show. I'll have to catch it again!

About the new show 'Lets Stay Together'....its actually decent. The probably is, I didn't pay it any attention after The Game went off because I was too busy buzzing and tweeting about the premiere! Lol! To me, BET should've premiered this show like next week! I caught the rerun and it may be something worth while. I'll have to see what the next few shows will be like!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 12th January 2011, 2:22 pm

@ NiJewel - my husband new he was going to steal his girl too! When she offered to take him home my husband said "wrong move buddy" lol
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusfairie 12th January 2011, 2:35 pm

I was so disappointed that they changed out Brittany! I am not feeling the new kid at all, maybe she will take some time to grow on me, not sure.

What about Janay too? I thought the new girl was a little too much while the old Janay carried herself a little more as a classy girl.

Overall I was a little disappointed after waiting so long for them to bring the show back, they tried to slam way too much into one show and it got to be a bit overwhelming. Jason's entire character was so annoying last night, although when he came and took over the show taping at the end, that was pretty funny.

Hopefully they will at least say what happened between Tasha and Mr. Fox since in the last episode he came and found her at the wedding. I thought they had a great chemistry, like when you see couples of tv and you wish they were together in real life, lol.

I do like that they let TT have a little freedom, but I hate the way Malik was being towards him, but it at least adds a new dimension to the show. Can't wait for more episodes!!!!
Lotusfairie
Lotusfairie

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 12th January 2011, 2:39 pm

@Lotusfairie They didn't replace Janay....that's the same one from the last season! She just has longer hair now.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 12th January 2011, 2:42 pm

Yeah, same Janay, new weave! Its like the cast went through some unnecessary makeovers for this season. Tasha is the only one that looks the same!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 12th January 2011, 2:54 pm

I thought it was pretty good. Im going to watch it again tonight.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by blackice82 12th January 2011, 3:18 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:@ NiJewel - my husband new he was going to steal his girl too! When she offered to take him home my husband said "wrong move buddy" lol

LOL I was thinking the same thing as your hubby if I was Ti Ti with a friend like Malik I would never leave my girl around him

Sheree was there for a split sec talking to Terrance while Tasha was with him
blackice82
blackice82

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliT0206 12th January 2011, 3:20 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Game....so much drama, LOL....I myself didn't care for the new looks either but I guess they have to account for the 2 years that have gone by.....people grow and change....I think it is going to be a great season.
WilliT0206
WilliT0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotusfairie 12th January 2011, 3:28 pm

natural83 wrote:@Lotusfairie They didn't replace Janay....that's the same one from the last season! She just has longer hair now.

OMG! She looked sooooooo different!
Lotusfairie
Lotusfairie

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 12th January 2011, 6:38 pm

I was very excited! I had my butt tuned in front of the tube at 9 pm. It was a really good premiere. So much has changed though. It definitely a drama filled episode! Idk how Melanie is gonna get herself out of the mess she created. I cant wait til next week's episode
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsSunshinz 13th January 2011, 1:39 am

I LOVE The Game since Day 1!! i enjoyed the premiere. I want the old Kelly back. Not feeling her look at all. I so want Rick Fox to come back. Rick Fox. Girl Melanie was wrong for what she did...she should've did that while DJ was a newborn.LOL. I was hoping the baby wasn't his though cuz I'm suppose to be Derwin's only baby mamma. Malik is a mess. And wasn't Brit Brat around 8 two yrs ago? Sooo why is she looking 18?!?! This is not the Young and the Restless
MrsSunshinz
MrsSunshinz

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMelBee 13th January 2011, 3:35 am

blackice82 wrote:
BajanPrincess82 wrote:@ NiJewel - my husband new he was going to steal his girl too! When she offered to take him home my husband said "wrong move buddy" lol

LOL I was thinking the same thing as your hubby if I was Ti Ti with a friend like Malik I would never leave my girl around him

Sheree was there for a split sec talking to Terrance while Tasha was with him

And since Sheree is such a TERRIBLE actress...that's the biggest role she'll probably ever have...I thought Beyonce was bad, but Sheree is the absolute pits...LOL
MelMelBee
MelMelBee

http://www.experiencestmattsumc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY 13th January 2011, 3:57 am

I thought the premiere was good! Some things bothered me but overall it was a good comeback and the storylines that can come from this has me wanting more.

I didn't like how Janay purse jacked Melanie.
The new BrittBrat will have to grow on me.
Dante & Tasha looked odd at first but I can see them together. I still missed Rick Fox.
I knew the DNA results would come back messed up... I had a feeling, they gave us the "good" news too soon, there had to be something up w/ that. I figure they have to have Derwin & Melanie struggle and overcome it... Like always. We couldn't see the happy for a minute?
Malik is being Malik. I feel bad for TT, I wonder if he'll tell Parker's husband, you know he's a trick. lol
I find it funny that Tasha has been dodging Kelly for two years... It's TASHA MACK!
Is Jason finally spending money? lol
Kelly is a newly divorced woman, she's wild'n out. Not too different from what we see in the gossip columns.
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 13th January 2011, 10:38 am

@TiffNotANY - I too find it funny that Tasha Mack is dodging Kelly. All of a sudden she's scared of the white girl? lol. Not Tasha Mack w/ all that mouth!

BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY 13th January 2011, 1:59 pm

@BajanPrincess82 Exactly! How she was acting, I'm surprised she doesn't call Pookie to mediate the situation.
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th January 2011, 1:51 am

What do you all think about Megan Goode paired with Michael Beach as a couple?
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJones 15th January 2011, 2:02 am

Im surprised no one said anything aboy Titi's freaks hair. She was a tramp,but I loved her hair!
MrsJones
MrsJones

Back to top Go down

Post by creolebeauty1 15th January 2011, 3:08 am

I finally caught it tonight i have 1 word DRAMA lol can't wait until tuesday I don't like the new Kelly she is crazy
creolebeauty1
creolebeauty1

Back to top Go down

Post by NiJewel 15th January 2011, 5:37 am

[quote="DvaAuNaturel"]What do you all think about Megan Goode paired with Michael Beach as a couple? [/quote]

I thought that was... odd. But, I'm not a big fan of Megan Good, so I might be biased.
NiJewel
NiJewel

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 15th January 2011, 11:35 am

NiJewel wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:What do you all think about Megan Goode paired with Michael Beach as a couple?

I thought that was... odd. But, I'm not a big fan of Megan Good, so I might be biased.

Yeah, she's a pretty girl, but she always plays the exact same role. I think her and Michael Beach are ok together...I get the older guy/younger trophy wife thing. Her cheating on him doesn't surprise me at all though.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th January 2011, 11:38 am

NiJewel wrote:
DvaAuNaturel wrote:What do you all think about Megan Goode paired with Michael Beach as a couple?

Me either. Megan is typecast, always the round the way, side/hood chick. He is old enough to be her father. I did not like that but I like him-he's an awesome actor.

MrsJones wrote:Im surprised no one said anything aboy Titi's freaks hair. She was a tramp,but I loved her hair!

Me too. I just figured it was discussed elsewhere. It was cute, IMO, but I have an affinity for big hair, especially a BAA. Loved it! My sister was looking at me crazy Rolling Eyes when I was ooohing and aaahing about her hair lol.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 19th January 2011, 12:17 am

Here we go with the drama! lol. I'm over the "tears" already!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by CrAvInG_CuRlZ:) 19th January 2011, 12:29 am

Am I the only one thorough out all the drama who stopped and thought, "dang Titi's girlfriends fro IS fly tho...LOL. NEwayz..Melanie shoulda told him right away. Oooo...She gon be in trouble....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next