CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of crying,asking humbly for support.

+5
coilykinks
Lovnit85
Madeaj
LittleOne
kitsune899
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tired of crying,asking humbly for support. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired of crying,asking humbly for support.

Post by kitsune899 25th January 2011, 4:39 pm

Hello JessiWantsCurls! And to everyone I'm gonna try yarn braids (putting them in myself!) for a month or two and see how I like my hair once its out!

kitsune899

Back to top Go down

Tired of crying,asking humbly for support. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired of crying,asking humbly for support.

Post by slimwithabs 26th January 2011, 12:05 am

Hey U don't cry. This Journey you will conquer with all the support of yr sister on this forum. Soon and very soon U you will be jumping for joy.
slimwithabs
slimwithabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Nappyme 16th March 2011, 12:45 pm

Madeaj wrote:Don't cry, please. The ladies here are wonderful and somehow you'll get through this. One of the places I found when I started my internet search is nappturology 101, her page has a link to a whole forum of Cnapps. That's what they call themselves. I really enjoyed reading her blog, she hasn't updated in a while, but reading the back issues took me an enjoyable while.

http://nappyme.wordpress.com/

I tend to lurk here and don't think I've ever posted but I just want to say think you MadeaJ for the shout out. You're right, I haven't updated in a really long time. Needed to take a break or a hiatus of sorts. I'll be updating soon though promise.

@kitsune899
Girl, I just took at look at your pics and let me tell you, you have cNapp hair to simply die for. It's thick and lucious and the texture looks so uniform. I absolutely LOVE your hair. Can I come play in it? LOL!

That said, yes, please feel free to take a indepth look at my blog Nappturology 101 and check out a lot of the hair care articles that I've written over the years. One page of particular interest to you may be the list of cNapp hair albums that I've amassed over the years. Here's the link to that page http://nappyme.wordpress.com/cnapy-albums/

Another great resource for women with nappy with no clear curl pattern is my forum cNappymeNow.com. It's not a very large resource with regard to the number of members, but you will find a wealth of information there because my board is going on about four years old now. Lots of good threads on caring and embracing cNapp hair in the cNappymenow Community.

Anyhoo, good luck! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to look me up on my blog, my hairboard or drop me an email at nappymehappyme@aol.com.

Take care,
~Nappyme

Nappyme
Nappyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2