CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is six years old too young?

2 posters

Go down

Is six years old too young? Empty Is six years old too young?

Post by Dorian 3rd December 2009, 11:04 pm

My daughter hair needs to be strengthened and conditioned beyond what I've been putting in her hair. It's extra thirsty and needs some strength, health and life. This maybe a silly question, but is 6 too young to apply some of these natural ayurvedas-- I was thinking cassia or something that doesn't color. If I sound desperate that's because I am. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What's your opinion?? Help a sista out. TIA.

Dorian

Back to top Go down

Is six years old too young? Empty Re: Is six years old too young?

Post by AfrikanLatina 3rd December 2009, 11:13 pm

I would say no, its not too young. The issue I could see you running into would her being disgusted with the green goop your putting in her hair, the mess, the smell, and being able to keep it on her hair for more than 30 minutes. She might be anxious to get it out of her head.

I say no because it isn't a chemical that's going to harm her like a relaxer.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian 3rd December 2009, 11:25 pm

Thanks for the response.

My daughter is pretty mature for her age. She is very health concious, so if I tell her that it will make her hair healthy she will be a trooper and leave it in. lol
So do you think that cassia would be the best choice? Does cassia have an odor? Is there something else that I should research first? I hear that cassia works like henna minus the color.

Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down