CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Often Do You Henna?

4 posters

Go down

How Often Do You Henna? Empty How Often Do You Henna?

Post by tiashaunteé 3rd December 2009, 10:28 pm

I have already ordered my next box but I am not sure how often I should go about this. So, just to get a general idea, how often do you Henna?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

How Often Do You Henna? Empty Re: How Often Do You Henna?

Post by oooop2 3rd December 2009, 11:08 pm

I used to do it every 10 days, but left my hair feeling a bit too dry. Now I do it about every 6-8wks, and my hair seems to like that better...
oooop2
oooop2

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 3rd December 2009, 11:10 pm

Whenever the feeling/energy hits me. The most has been about 3 or 4 times in a month. I attribute my edges progress partly to my henna use.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 4th December 2009, 4:14 am

I just did my first henna treatment about 3 weeks ago, and I was very excited about it! My goal for now is to try to henna once a month, maybe even twice! Im so ready to start seeing the benefits of it, so I reeeeally am going to try to push myself to do it twice a month! I just ordered another box Monday, and hopefully it will be here by Saturday because it says that it already shipped. I plan on henna'ing this Sunday night, and probably two weeks from Sunday, I will do it again.

I was reading a post that CurlyNikki put up about how her hair has changed since she started henna'ing. She had pics to show the comparisons and you could reeeeally tell her hair had grown, gotten stronger, and was so much healthier! I think she said at first she started henna'ing a lot in the beginning. After seeing that post, I got so motivated! So Im thinking Im going to really push myself to Henna twice a month!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down