CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Any Teens Tried Henna?

4 posters

Go down

Have Any Teens Tried Henna? Empty Have Any Teens Tried Henna?

Post by DeepWave 29th December 2010, 11:04 pm

So I've been researching Henna and its benefits and usages. I was just wondering if any teens out there had used henna and, if so, what kind of results they got.
DeepWave
DeepWave

Back to top Go down

Have Any Teens Tried Henna? Empty Re: Have Any Teens Tried Henna?

Post by krissyc39 1st January 2011, 9:11 pm

I used it really frequently over the summer (twice a week) and I loved the results it gave me. I stopped now because it's really time consuming and my hair is in really good condition so there's really no need but I might revisit it once a month or so.

I liked the copper red color that I got the first day (I had lightened my hair brown before with honey/lemon) but sadly that toned down a lot once the henna got to oxidize Sad so my hair is pretty much black inside and auburnish outside.

What particularly do you want to get from henna?
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by MokikaStyle 10th January 2011, 9:01 pm

krissyc39 wrote:I used it really frequently over the summer (twice a week) and I loved the results it gave me. I stopped now because it's really time consuming and my hair is in really good condition so there's really no need but I might revisit it once a month or so.

I liked the copper red color that I got the first day (I had lightened my hair brown before with honey/lemon) but sadly that toned down a lot once the henna got to oxidize Sad so my hair is pretty much black inside and auburnish outside.

What particularly do you want to get from henna?
Do you like Henna mainly because of the color it provides or because of the other benefits that accompany Henna usage?
MokikaStyle
MokikaStyle

http://public.fotki.com/MokikaStyle/

Back to top Go down

Post by krissyc39 11th January 2011, 2:07 am

MokikaStyle wrote: Do you like Henna mainly because of the color it provides or because of the other benefits that accompany Henna usage?

Well it def ended up being a combo of both. At first I wanted it for the strengthening and thickening properties but I was iffy for a long time because I wasn't sure I'd like the color. But after I did it i realized that I LOVED the color... I got so much compliments and it really made me look different. That being said I was thinking of dying my hair brown (doing a light bleach) my junior year so I'm probably going to hold off on the henna for now.
krissyc39
krissyc39

Back to top Go down

Post by carmella_g 11th January 2011, 10:26 pm

Heyyyyy Smile I'm doing my Henna right now and I'll keep you posted on my results!
carmella_g
carmella_g

https://www.facebook.com/carmella.gadsen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down